• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I THINK Latrell is worth 700k? Do you agree? I JUST BELIEVE that's what we'd have to pay to attract a marquee signing. I THINK we're going to be paying overs on decent signings too.
To your credit I like that you’re now using and emphasising the words BELIEVE and THINK. Well done mate

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thank Fuck the dogs board dropped out of this fucking circus Mitchell has caused. Overpriced, u cant pay on potential...

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I THINK Latrell is worth 700k? Do you agree? I JUST BELIEVE that's what we'd have to pay to attract a marquee signing. I THINK we're going to be paying overs on decent signings too. I DON'T THINK we're an attractive club at the moment. That point is reinforced with the betting odds on sportsbet and beteasy where we're the second least likely club to win the Grand Final.
How many times do you have to repeat yourself?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe Coorey sensed that Latrell was never seriously contemplating coming here so the club poured cold water over all the ridiculous speculation.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Like i said before this club thinks its going forward by signing solid first graders, they have no real ambition
Steady as she goes is the new way.

Planning for 2034 our 30th Anniverssry :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How many times do you have to repeat yourself?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
I do it for the same reason that you're annoyed and replying to me (I see the same shit from different people). Gloss over my comments if you like. I'm not directing them at you. I'm replying to an individual not a message on its own.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You were flapping your cock around for 5 years about Foran, even admitted you had a poster of him above your bed. How did that work for the club?

Come on, have another sook! Are you actually going to hand in your "membership" this time around?
Wrong guy bud.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is people wouldve said the same thing about inglis when he was killing it at centre and look at the fullback he became, people on here are just mentally retarted honestly for not wanting him and his freakish ability
Yes good on the club for signing no-one (except players already at our club) What a f..king easy job

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So even if we could get him for 800K a season to play fullback our club aren't even interested. Let's just let the Roosters keep all their stars and keep winning comps for many years to come while we sign good average first graders. Is the "war chest" going in the pockets of our directors or are they receiving brown papers bags from Politis ?
Man you’re a weirdo... let’s just break this down:

you want to pay a centre 1mil?
You want to pay roosters compensation for releasing him early? Which goes on your cap spending
You blame the board for actually taking the time to think about the future of the club? Now they’re corrupt!?
And you expect the elite players of the game to NOT source out as much as they can and expect to immediately sign with the bulldogs 7 days in from
November 1... these players aren’t signing this year, they will increase their value and by mid next year you will see signings... get a hold of yourself

and one more thing, the war chest is for 2021, not next year... get it right

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys seriously want to sign a lazy centre who’s only chasing money for 1.1M a season?

I know there aren’t that many options, but 1.1M is way too much, unless you’re looking to get a repeat of the past 5 years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Man you’re a weirdo... let’s just break this down:

you want to pay a centre 1mil?
You want to pay roosters compensation for releasing him early? Which goes on your cap spending
You blame the board for actually taking the time to think about the future of the club? Now they’re corrupt!?
And you expect the elite players of the game to NOT source out as much as they can and expect to immediately sign with the bulldogs 7 days in from
November 1... these players aren’t signing this year, they will increase their value and by mid next year you will see signings... get a hold of yourself

and one more thing, the war chest is for 2021, not next year... get it right
Are you sure compensation goes onto your cap spending? I'd say it wouldn't?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you guys seriously want to sign a lazy centre who’s only chasing money for 1.1M a season?

I know there aren’t that many options, but 1.1M is way too much, unless you’re looking to get a repeat of the past 5 years.
It's more likely then not that Latrell isn't going to have the same injury record as Foran. Foran is still one of the best Five-Eighth's in the game when fit. I'd sign "a lazy Centre" called Latrell for 700k (what I believe he's worth) therefore I would sign him for 1m because I understand the situation we're in. Who's your candidate to recruit for Centre now or would you find within?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on the club. I was pretty sick of hearing the continued rumours when we had already stated that we're not going to cave in to the demands of player managers. This effectively removes us from being used as a bargaining chip. It would be nice if a few other clubs follow our example and publicly announce that they won't entertain the notion of paying a million per season.

Mitchell can be a game breaker. But it's not on a regular enough basis to demand the type of money he's asking for. There are plenty of great centres around on far less money. I think for 400-600k we could pick up a player that isn't a big drop in talent. I'd prefer to recruit two players that have 80% of Mitchell's ability for a combined million dollars than to throw massive overs at him on a long term deal and risk him becoming the biggest disappointment since signing Tony Williams.

I'm starting to wonder if Mitchell's change of management is the result of his previous manager telling him to be realistic in his expectations.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on the club. I was pretty sick of hearing the continued rumours when we had already stated that we're not going to cave in to the demands of player managers. This effectively removes us from being used as a bargaining chip. It would be nice if a few other clubs follow our example and publicly announce that they won't entertain the notion of paying a million per season.

Mitchell can be a game breaker. But it's not on a regular enough basis to demand the type of money he's asking for. There are plenty of great centres around on far less money. I think for 400-600k we could pick up a player that isn't a big drop in talent. I'd prefer to recruit two players that have 80% of Mitchell's ability for a combined million dollars than to throw massive overs at him on a long term deal and risk him becoming the biggest disappointment since signing Tony Williams.

I'm starting to wonder if Mitchell's change of management is the result of his previous manager telling him to be realistic in his expectations.
Mundine thought he could put it on politis, so politis said cya mate and withdrew their own offer