No Source Zac Lomax

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all,

with all the fuzz and hype about latrell Mitchell, I thought I’d share info on another centre who I think should be our primary target.

beginning of the year, Lomax was stood down by Mary (rubbish coach) as there were talks with us and his agent about a release as Lomax was not being played in his preferred spot (centre). A player at their club who I know personally for a number for years showed me texts personally about Lomax distaste about how he is being played out of position. He loves the club but feels a move away is what’s best for his career...

his agent approached our club and we advised that if he was to join he would be given the centre spot, this is why Lomax was dropped...

My understanding from what I was told last week is that Lomax who is currently overseas will make a decision about whether he stays or goes in the next fortnight... we are speaking to his manager and so is madge... the canberra rumours are BS, he lives with his missus and she won’t leave the area obviously because of her career...

Lomax is just as good as xerri and we saw what xerri was able to do in his preferred position..

maybe this Mitchell drama is a smoke screen.. I really couldn’t care less if you believe this or not, so keyboard warriors I’ll Leave it to you...
I’d take him he has potential.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup. But we can’t get anyone , so the chances of this a slim to zero.. can’t believe we get one as of yet, an other clubs continue to sign if they have a target.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. But we can’t get anyone , so the chances of this a slim to zero.. can’t believe we get one as of yet, an other clubs continue to sign if they have a target.
Don’t expect to sign top players freely... and you will be fine lol

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well we’ve pulled out of the race to sign Latrell so next target is Lomax

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we’ve pulled out of the race to sign Latrell so next target is Lomax
Knowing our club, we'll go for Aikten instead. Can't go for a game breaker, "solid" first graders only!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Knowing our club, we'll go for Aikten instead. Can't go for a game breaker, "solid" first graders only!
Lomax has Latrells potential and very similar traits such as the lanky figure, strong fend and goal kicking ability, without the bullshit and price tag. If we are serious about being competitive in 2020, we need to bite the bullet and potentially offer overs for someone like Lomax.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think what you know and speak is dribble but hopefully the board have read your dribble and decided why not!!!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what you know and speak is dribble but hopefully the board have read your dribble and decided why not!!!
You don’t need to believe me sir... I’m just quoting what I was actually shown earlier on in the year... now that Mitchell is done, maybe the focus always was lomax, guess we will find out in a few weeks

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He would be a good signing, heaps off potential if given the chance .
Dragons have ruined this kid, bring him over.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

with all the fuzz and hype about latrell Mitchell, I thought I’d share info on another centre who I think should be our primary target.

beginning of the year, Lomax was stood down by Mary (rubbish coach) as there were talks with us and his agent about a release as Lomax was not being played in his preferred spot (centre). A player at their club who I know personally for a number for years showed me texts personally about Lomax distaste about how he is being played out of position. He loves the club but feels a move away is what’s best for his career...

his agent approached our club and we advised that if he was to join he would be given the centre spot, this is why Lomax was dropped...

My understanding from what I was told last week is that Lomax who is currently overseas will make a decision about whether he stays or goes in the next fortnight... we are speaking to his manager and so is madge... the canberra rumours are BS, he lives with his missus and she won’t leave the area obviously because of her career...

Lomax is just as good as xerri and we saw what xerri was able to do in his preferred position..

maybe this Mitchell drama is a smoke screen.. I really couldn’t care less if you believe this or not, so keyboard warriors I’ll Leave it to you...
Smell a little blowarsery in this. 12vie please.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is scooobs the press link us to everyone. So much rubbish going on with who we are signing.
Then everyone gets disappointed because we didnt get him. If we were for a start. Everyone forgets we spent last 2 years clearing out the crap. Getting our cap under control. Our time will come.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasn't looked anywhere close to matching the hype he generated, still only 20 and wouldn't say no. I'm just on the Averillo hype train ATM

Right now he is pretty much Holland but the question remains how good will he be in a few years?

Considering we got Schoupp and Averillo coming up don't know if a young centre is what we need or want...Should just throw Smith there for the year and bring Okunbor onto the wing, we got talent to milk on the fringes already and we might as well see if it develops.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
More then likely agree with whoever said we will get Fucking no one and good and continue to miss the 8 and be shit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don’t need to believe me sir... I’m just quoting what I was actually shown earlier on in the year... now that Mitchell is done, maybe the focus always was lomax, guess we will find out in a few weeks
Not happening, not with this board

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's definitely some truth to this. Lomax rumours have dated back to last season for a reason.

Lomax showed flashes of his ability but also had quite a few rookie errors and moments where his lighter frame was exploited close to the line.

He'd be a smart signing if cheap enough as he can play all across the backline and hasn't come close to realising his potential. Moron McGregor having him on the bench one week, winger the next week, then fullback, then bench, then centre, then dropped, then centre did him no favours...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt we need a centre. Mitchell is not happening.
The guy I would like to come here is Curtis Scott.
Not sure of his situation though.
CJ Mundine has signed with the Bunnies as well.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's definitely some truth to this. Lomax rumours have dated back to last season for a reason.

Lomax showed flashes of his ability but also had quite a few rookie errors and moments where his lighter frame was exploited close to the line.

He'd be a smart signing if cheap enough as he can play all across the backline and hasn't come close to realising his potential. Moron McGregor having him on the bench one week, winger the next week, then fullback, then bench, then centre, then dropped, then centre did him no favours...
Seems like the 'moneyball' type of signing our club is aiming for these days.

Young. Lots of skills. Desperate for an opportunity. Looking to feel loved. Stuck in a rut.

I can't comment personally on what kind of player is as I haven't seen enough but plenty of people say that he's certainly got the ability to become something in league.

Let's wait and see I guess?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi all,

Cheers for this.

Point I believe is that we all heard about him being stood down and it being connected to us. Widely reported.

Key factor for me is that his agent came to us ...