Official Lachlan Lewis extends his contract with the Bulldogs until the end of 2021

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't bring up other players which you did. I only commented on your highly unlikely prediction that Pay would pick Averillo in R1.

You may be right for the very first time...but I doubt it :grinning:
Nah that couldn’t be possible whatsoever couldn’t it

Remember that time a couple months ago when I informed the Kennel that Holbrook was zero chance of being our coach in 2020, and the Kennel fired back in almost complete unison saying that I was wrong and that Pay is a goner. How’d that work out? Oh that’s right you were one of the many who bought into the Holbrook narrative and is now eternally butthurt cos I had the correct mail.

Time to move on

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lachie Lewis has joined some elite company. He's with Reynolds and Tolman on the hate list.
It wasnt long ago someone named him The Prince of Belmore. Times sure change for the worse.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lachie Lewis has joined some elite company. He's with Reynolds and Tolman on the hate list.
It wasnt long ago someone named him The Prince of Belmore. Times sure change for the worse.
Someone has to be the whipping boy.
I like the fella.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone has to be the whipping boy.
I like the fella.
It's all the more reason to be eliminating Foran from the effective playing roster.

We need to move ahead as if he will never play FG again for us and keep him in CCup for the 10-12 games he MAY manage in 2020.

All 3 halves in WakehamUp, Cogs and Lewis are hampered with confidence and development and continuity with constantly thinking Foz will be back, they get dropped, Foz injured, they're back in after moping around in reserves. If Foran was healthy different story- coach can plan but as it is now-its so wrong.

Lewis up and down. Hero one minute, bagged the next.

Wakeham is our halfback. Cogger back up.

Lewis must find a running game if he wants 5/8 coz thats all thats left. I was thinking he could be Garry Hughes type for us but whilst he has plenty of time for high kicks, he doesn't seem to have much passing time or as wily as Garry to create for others. I really cant find a place for him other than lock but he doesnt run so jury's out for me.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's all the more reason to be eliminating Foran from the effective playing roster.

We need to move ahead as if he will never play FG again for us and keep him in CCup for the 10-12 games he MAY manage in 2020.

All 3 halves in WakehamUp, Cogs and Lewis are hampered with confidence and development and continuity with constantly thinking Foz will be back, they get dropped, Foz injured, they're back in after moping around in reserves. If Foran was healthy different story- coach can plan but as it is now-its so wrong.

Lewis up and down. Hero one minute, bagged the next.

Wakeham is our halfback. Cogger back up.

Lewis must find a running game if he wants 5/8 coz thats all thats left. I was thinking he could be Garry Hughes type for us but whilst he has plenty of time for high kicks, he doesn't seem to have much passing time or as wily as Garry to create for others. I really cant find a place for him other than lock but he doesnt run so jury's out for me.
This is exactly my view on this mate. On all of your above.
Foran cannot come in and hamper the development. By the time he gets back whatever place we are in the season will be no help from him. I like Foran but the club needs to move on, especially if not in future plans. Which surely isn't anymore. Coaching role yes, playing no.

Banned
Reaction score
So much for ignoring him
upload_2019-11-8_17-2-41.png

Oh noes, evidence that proves your wrong... again!
Also, so much for not engaging with me!
How long did you last?
4 days?
A week perhaps?
Got to try harder, as they're rookie numbers!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 11880

Oh noes, evidence that proves your wrong... again!
Also, so much for not engaging with me!
How long did you last?
4 days?
A week perhaps?
Got to try harder, as they're rookie numbers!
Evidence?
You said you’ve blocked Horse so you won’t respond to his posts (which is pretty gutless to be honest) but every chance you get you still comments on others responses to his posts. I’ve seen it a few times now. You may as well just unblock him and respond directly

Banned
Reaction score
Evidence?
You said you’ve blocked Horse so you won’t respond to his posts (which is pretty gutless to be honest) but every chance you get you still comments on others responses to his posts. I’ve seen it a few times now. You may as well just unblock him and respond directly
1. I'm responding to a third party, not your stablemate.
2. Above demonstrates your stablemate is indeed blocked.
3. You call seeking to adhere to the staff's requests and indeed directives, as gutless?
4. Why does what happens with your stablemate matter to you so much?
5. Why are you seeking to stir the pot and cause more unnecessary shit?

*sighs and laments that it's sad that a conversation has to be condensed to point form, in order for any chance of it being comprehended by the party it's addressed to*

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. I'm responding to a third party, not your stablemate.
2. Above demonstrates your stablemate is indeed blocked.
3. You call seeking to adhere to the staff's requests and indeed directives, as gutless?
4. Why does what happens with your stablemate matter to you so much?
5. Why are you seeking to stir the pot and cause more unnecessary shit?

*sighs and laments that it's sad that a conversation has to be condensed to point form, in order for any chance of it being comprehended by the party it's addressed to*
Hahaha because I don’t use big words like a wanker doesn’t mean I’m not intelligent. My point is, why block someone for the purpose of ignoring them if you essentially respond to their posts anyway?

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha because I don’t use big words like a wanker doesn’t mean I’m not intelligent. My point is, why block someone for the purpose of ignoring them if you essentially respond to their posts anyway?
Thanks for addressing the five simple points posed to you.

As for yours, I'm allowed to respond to third parties and their open discussions, am I not?
Or are you advocating because I've censored one member, that anyone that interacts with them also should be off limits to me too?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks for addressing the five simple points posed to you.

As for yours, I'm allowed to respond to third parties and their open discussions, am I not?
Or are you advocating because I've censored one member, that anyone that interacts with them also should be off limits to me too?
You know what you’re doing. Biting at horse without replying to him directly. It’s a bit childish for such a mature old bloke

Banned
Reaction score
You know what you’re doing. Biting at horse without replying to him directly. It’s a bit childish for such a mature old bloke
I've addressed the point you raised, how about addressing mine for once, rather than seeking to further stir shit as usual?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CHILDREN PLEASE, I'M GOING TO GO ABSOLUTELY BANANAS IF YOU DON'T STOP.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've addressed the point you raised, how about addressing mine for once, rather than seeking to further stir shit as usual?
I did. Rather than responding to him directly you are having a dig at him via a third party and have done it quite a bit. It’s pretty simple.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is exactly my view on this mate. On all of your above.
Foran cannot come in and hamper the development. By the time he gets back whatever place we are in the season will be no help from him. I like Foran but the club needs to move on, especially if not in future plans. Which surely isn't anymore. Coaching role yes, playing no.
Give him a bench spot, preferably as a hooker.