Official Renouf To'omaga extends time at Belmore to end of 2021

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would have been nice to get him on a longer deal but it will keep him hungry.
How hungry do we have to keep him....he's 24 now. Been a waste to not have developed him to his potential long before this.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see the club show some loyalty, these are the blokes we want.
Whats he going to be like in 2020?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, we need a kill.
If your happy with us missing the finals every year and give players appreciation awards your an idiot.
This club demands success..

So election time they are going to to roll out Britt as our marquee and camp quality as our free signage sponsor and expect to get re elected right?

Carnt wait for the excuses of the old board to start hitting the press

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great work. I wish it was for another year om top of that but it's better than not re-signing him at all!

Hopefully Wakeham, Averillo, Taas and RFM are all re-signed shortly after and now that Renouf is locked up hopefully he becomes more of a key figure in the team this season. His performances at the back end of last season were monumental.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, we need a kill.
If your happy with us missing the finals every year and give players appreciation awards your an idiot.
This club demands success..

So election time they are going to to roll out Britt as our marquee and camp quality as our free signage sponsor and expect to get re elected right?

Carnt wait for the excuses of the old board to start hitting the press
The only idiot is you believing you can see into the future and apparently know what’s going to happen. What do you think the club should be doing? Not doing anything until you get your superstar?

I highly doubt you’d give them credit when they announce the major sponsor and make signings.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That's defenitely the best lineup on paper....wouldn't be surprised if Pay kept Jackson on an edge and went with Stimson/Elliott at lock while finding a way to fit Smith and Britt into the side lol.
My fear is exactly that scenario. Stimson CHN RFM and To'omaga will be stifled and starved of minutes to give Tolman Napa Britt Elliot and Smith more time playing it safe.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give credit when credit is due.
We cannot make the finals with the current crop, we need at least 2 marquees to help deano turn those close loses during the season proper to wins and easy wins.
So your telling me we will make the finals next year with this current team?
The only idiot is you believing you can see into the future and apparently know what’s going to happen. What do you think the club should be doing? Not doing anything until you get your superstar?

I highly doubt you’d give them credit when they announce the major sponsor and make signings.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My fear is exactly that scenario. Stimson CHN RFM and To'omaga will be stifled and starved of minutes to give Tolman Napa Britt Elliot and Smith more time playing it safe.
Then we will have Lewis/Cogger in the halves, DWZ at fullback and JMK at hooker...There's no real creative spark there so we need some forwards that can spark something and not just your stereotypical hard-worker types.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I give credit when credit is due.
We cannot make the finals with the current crop, we need at least 2 marquees to help deano turn those close loses during the season proper to wins and easy wins.
So your telling me we will make the finals next year with this current team?
We aren’t talking about next year’s roster it’s pretty much settled with only one spot left. If you are expecting a marquee player for 2020 it’s not happening. The 2021 roster will have signings. Name me one player that has signed for a new club for the 2021 season. There’s plenty of water to go under the bridge between now and then.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We Need a young progressive board to move this club forward.
With one of the khourys as the chairman or even dr George

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Happy. Showed some great glimpses in 2019 and if he can crank up another gear in 2020 he’s a solid signing.

Seems deliberate to me signing these blokes only to the end of 2021 which says to me other plans are afoot - I’ll watch with interest.

A nod to our future board members who think it’s a crap decision. Thanks for your wisdom as usual.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no plans....we make it up as we go along, it's a comedy show headed by our own ceo Benny hill.
Been to the UK twice and twice came home empty other than his duty free
Happy. Showed some great glimpses in 2019 and if he can crank up another gear in 2020 he’s a solid signing.

Seems deliberate to me signing these blokes only to the end of 2021 which says to me other plans are afoot - I’ll watch with interest.

A nod to our future board members who think it’s a crap decision. Thanks for your wisdom as usual.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking forgot about hill and his visits to uk.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There are no plans....we make it up as we go along, it's a comedy show headed by our own ceo Benny hill.
Been to the UK twice and twice came home empty other than his duty free
You must’ve been sitting next to Hill on the plane to know he had duty free.

You must’ve also been at recent board meetings to be so tuned into the strategy.

Since you’re so well connected at the club, can you post a copy of the board minutes here so we can all see them and be clued into all the things they’re doing wrong?

Yeah, I didn’t think so...

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. He's got the potential to be the best home-grown forward we've had for a fair while.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's clearly very talented. Just needs one good season to improve his confidence and he'll be a regular in rep teams...