Official Renouf To'omaga extends time at Belmore to end of 2021

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats to both Renouf and the club on the extension. Good business

I'm reliably informed that he does regularly peruse this forum and seeks out my posts for motivation. Glad it's been doing the trick

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another b grade signing what joke the board are

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Congrats to both Renouf and the club on the extension. Good business

I'm reliably informed that he does regularly peruse this forum and seeks out my posts for motivation. Glad it's been doing the trick
All aboar.. :smirk:

It appears though you don't have a ticket sir

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely talented player. I wish he would play more carefree sometimes though. He plays his best when he gets his offloads away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolutely talented player. I wish he would play more carefree sometimes though. He plays his best when he gets his offloads away
It was always a confidence and fitness issue with him, he simply needs to get more firstgrade footy under his belt and know that it's okay to make mistakes and not fear getting dropped as long as he takes responsibility for what he does.

Really hope his injury doesn't take too much time away from him and he's ready for round 1, need both him and RFM coming on off the bench and changing the pace off the game with their more explosive and creative running games compared to the like of Tolman and Napa...hopefully He even gets to the stage where he's pushing for a starting spot and we can rely on him for a solid 20 minute spell.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve signed plenty of reserve graders lately.... if they’re not making up the numbers in the NRL side we should do well in NSW Cup

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It was always a confidence and fitness issue with him, he simply needs to get more firstgrade footy under his belt and know that it's okay to make mistakes and not fear getting dropped as long as he takes responsibility for what he does.

Really hope his injury doesn't take too much time away from him and he's ready for round 1, need both him and RFM coming on off the bench and changing the pace off the game with their more explosive and creative running games compared to the like of Tolman and Napa...hopefully He even gets to the stage where he's pushing for a starting spot and we can rely on him for a solid 20 minute spell.
Not sure what the make up of the bench Pay has in mind, but these 2 were immense in changing the momentum last half of the season..

Thinking off the top of my head

Tolman
Napa
CHN
Stimson
Jackson

To'omaga
RFM
Elliot
Katoa

Has a nice smell about it.

Getting more minutes out of RFM To'omaga and CHN would go a long way to making us a much more dangerous proposition.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure what the make up of the bench Pay has in mind, but these 2 were immense in changing the momentum last half of the season..

Thinking off the top of my head

Tolman
Napa
CHN
Stimson
Jackson

To'omaga
RFM
Elliot
Katoa

Has a nice smell about it.

Getting more minutes out of RFM To'omaga and CHN would go a long way to making us a much more dangerous proposition.
That's defenitely the best lineup on paper....wouldn't be surprised if Pay kept Jackson on an edge and went with Stimson/Elliott at lock while finding a way to fit Smith and Britt into the side lol.