Dear board

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m glad. I can’t knock her for not responding to concerns. She was just a puppet though and did nothing about them
Couldn't really expect her to.

Dib and Des were the decision makers and the prime targets to blame aling with his inept board who gave them carte blanche.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What would he do in the afternoon, Natboy?
Haha. Halves coach, media manager, goal kicking coach, go over the books for the football and leagues clubs and wrestling coach and that’s all before afternoon tea

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dear Canterbury board members, please sign some ****! We’ve hung in there for years now with our fucking torches, candles or lighters waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Now we can see a glimpse of light don’t cave the end of the tunnel in leaving us fucking trapped like a Thai kids soccer team, don’t screw us over re-signing mediocre fucktards we’ve had to endure for the last few years.

Pull your thumbs out of your arses and get a top line talent on the books for 2021.... it’s not your personal bank account the cash is coming out of so don’t be so fucking tight arsed with it looking for bargain basement buys
Another 'Dear Board" threat.

So BORED I might watch could even watch the cricket.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh No...You guys have Alzheimer's already :fearscream:
End of 1983 Bullfrog bought 9 top first grade players and the coach
1984 premiers
1985 premiers
1986 Robbed runners up
1988 premiers
Not Baaaaad for slow building the roster :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I could always live up those memories:laughing::laughing::laughing:
No Salary Cap

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lynne Anderson was "quoted" yesterday saying there has been no formal offer to Mitchell and he hasn't spoken to CEO Andrew Hill nor Dean Pay. Re Manu if we'd made a decent offer for 4 or 5 years would he have signed with the Roosters for 2 years only at a reported around 650K a year ? Will be supporting a new ticket, not the current or previous board. I have been a member and if I were still living in NSW I'd be a member now and would consider running myself in a few years but I think you have to be a member for 3 years to run
For the love of God please run for the new board so i can launch pretzels at your head during the elections

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to change our recruitment strategy and call some gangsters in to speed things up...Bulldogs Recruitment Strategy.jpg

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lynne Anderson was "quoted" yesterday saying there has been no formal offer to Mitchell and he hasn't spoken to CEO Andrew Hill nor Dean Pay. Re Manu if we'd made a decent offer for 4 or 5 years would he have signed with the Roosters for 2 years only at a reported around 650K a year ? Will be supporting a new ticket, not the current or previous board. I have been a member and if I were still living in NSW I'd be a member now and would consider running myself in a few years but I think you have to be a member for 3 years to run
You're seriously obsessed. Keep up the posts though, they are highly entertaining

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh No...You guys have Alzheimer's already :fearscream:
End of 1983 Bullfrog bought 9 top first grade players and the coach
1984 premiers
1985 premiers
1986 Robbed runners up
1988 premiers
Not Baaaaad for slow building the roster :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I could always live up those memories:laughing::laughing::laughing:
In those days there was no salary cap.
The 13 import rule might have been. Not sure when that was fazed out.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s right, one player and you said no one has been approached when they have. It’s a lot easier to run the club from your armchair
Who have we approached ? The Turbos. If the board were pinning their hopes on getting those two away from Manly they're dumber than you

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who have we approached ? The Turbos. If the board were pinning their hopes on getting those two away from Manly they're dumber than you
You should know all of the players they have approached and are currently in discussion with, you seem to know everything else

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise that Manu sign the extension before anyone could table formal offers.
Any club could talk to any player before Nov 1. They just couldn't register new contracts until Nov 1. There were a few articles about it although the majority gave the wrong impression. It wouldn't surprise me if our dumb c..t management didn't know they could talk well before Nov 1

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should know all of the players they have approached and are currently in discussion with, you seem to know everything else
There's been multiple reports that we were chasing the Turbo brothers, Ramien, Ese'ese, Mitchell, Thompson, Radradra, Api but we've signed no-one. Each and every day the off contract players available for 2021 is shrinking as other clubs are signing them but we fail to "improve" our team. Re-signing current players is not really "improving" our team. It's just keeping it the same.