Official Renouf To'omaga extends time at Belmore to end of 2021

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highly rated 2nd rower Renouf To'omaga has continued the recent trend of Bulldogs re-signing with the club by extending his time at Belmore until the end of the 2021 season.

To'omaga, a former Junior Kiwi who was born in Porirua, made his debut in 2018, but really began to find a regular spot in the Bulldogs starting seventeen at the end of last season, playing in the final nine matches of the campaign
exciting 24 year-old has made his reputation as a hard running ball-player, but also showed his power in defence in several matches.

Chief Executive Andrew Hill saw the signing as another step in strengthening the current playing group :

"The club has committed to creating depth in our playing group and having someone like Renouf commit to the future with us is a major plus for the club
He is a tough, uncompromising forward who really found his feet at NRL level in the second half of last year and we are confident that he can continue to make further strides next season.

With Joe Stimson, Sione Katoa and Dean Britt all arriving ready to go for 2020, we are building the type of depth in our forward pack that is crucial in the modern game.

We look forward to seeing the impact Renouf can have next season.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Highly rated 2nd rower Renouf To'omaga has continued the recent trend of Bulldogs re-signing with the club by extending his time at Belmore until the end of the 2021 season.

To'omaga, a former Junior Kiwi who was born in Porirua, made his debut in 2018, but really began to find a regular spot in the Bulldogs starting seventeen at the end of last season, playing in the final nine matches of the campaign
exciting 24 year-old has made his reputation as a hard running ball-player, but also showed his power in defence in several matches.

Chief Executive Andrew Hill saw the signing as another step in strengthening the current playing group :

"The club has committed to creating depth in our playing group and having someone like Renouf commit to the future with us is a major plus for the club
He is a tough, uncompromising forward who really found his feet at NRL level in the second half of last year and we are confident that he can continue to make further strides next season.

With Joe Stimson, Sione Katoa and Dean Britt all arriving ready to go for 2020, we are building the type of depth in our forward pack that is crucial in the modern game.

We look forward to seeing the impact Renouf can have next season.
Choo Choo!!!! Here comes the jizz train all aboard!!lol
Awesome news

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
:hearteyes: don't bother getting on the To'omaga hype train when he is rippin and a tearing next year @Horse

P.s before you get all ansty it's just a joke champ. A little jab

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He really impressed me when he got a run this year. Will be good off the bench for us. Some really good re-signings from the club. Just need Jacko!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh no why waste money on fringe players. Bla bla bla.

Also , great fucking news!

Sorry forgot, the board are shit they have no vision.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have been nice to get him on a longer deal but it will keep him hungry.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just hope he gets over this small injury and prepped for round 1.
It was a 16 week injury to his foot from memory so unfortunately I think it will have some sort of impact on his preparation for next season.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a 16 week injury to his foot from memory so unfortunately I think it will have some sort of impact on his preparation for next season.
Oh really I didn’t think it was that long. Dammit. I thought early/mid pre season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Excellent news! Way more exciting than Lewis extending... come at me

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh really I didn’t think it was that long. Dammit. I thought early/mid pre season.
He had surgery at the mid September so he’s 9 weeks post op so he should be ok for training after Xmas so it’s not that bad but not ideal.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent news! So glad RT’s extended.

Buuut...Anyone else get the feeling these re-signings happened ages ago and their just trotting them out like this as part of the “sign Latrell” project?