What makes one person better than another?

Why is one person better than another?

• 1. They have more cash and assets, they are worth more

• 2. They are a greater physical specimen of a man or women, quicker, taller, more agile, fitter

• 3. They are a better looking person, more attractive

• 4. They finished year 12 with higher marks in their HSC / UAI or whatever it's now called

• 5. More people would attend their funeral if they passed away

• 6. They have a better job, ie a doctor is better than a salesman

• 7. They earn more money, is $240k salary is 3 times better than $80k

• 8. They have more free time on their hands, free to do what they want

• 9. They make a bigger contribution to the community

• 10. Other..... Please specify.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A better person would not do that, as they know you lose 30% value as soon as you drive it out of the yard.
A better person would buy a low KM car less than 2 years old!
The better person has made more than enough money to enjoy a proper new car , even if it loses a bit more money. They don't want seats someone shit in. Maybe a uber eats driver dropping rice in between the seats.

A low km user car is not new, just so you know that's not the new car smell in your slightly used low km car, it's the smell of someone's elses arse :grinning:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
10. Other...

If you're one of these people that ram up my arse (poof tbh) whilst Im going the speed limit, then chances are you're a shit **** and I am better than you.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a party once , a doctor sitting at the table and he put his car key on the table. Some other guy says what car you drive (could see the merc key).. he said Mercedes..

The other guy says yeah I have a Mercedes also, pull his key out.. they were talking about Mercedes cars for a while, like they were on common terms .. he thought he was as good as the doctor.

When we went outside the doctor had a $200,000 Mercedes and this guy had a 1974 model lol. :grinning:

He tried to think he was as good as the doctor haha

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'm better than everyone!!!
Except "Marley" NO one is as good as him

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at a party once , a doctor sitting at the table and he put his car key on the table. Some other guy says what car you drive (could see the merc key).. he said Mercedes..

The other guy says yeah I have a Mercedes also, pull his key out.. they were talking about Mercedes cars for a while, like they were on common terms .. he thought he was as good as the doctor.

When we went outside the doctor had a $200,000 Mercedes and this guy had a 1974 model lol. :grinning:

He tried to think he was as good as the doctor haha
Wow, that story was so heartwarming it nearly brought a tear to my eye

images.jpeg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the Cops try to ruin your family, colleagues, job and friends then tell you to take to your medication because its all imaginary.
Then you rise above it and prove better logic.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When the Cops try to ruin your family, colleagues, job and friends then tell you to take to your medication because its only its all imaginary.
Then you rise above it and prove better logic.
What'd the Cops nab ya for Bob?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What'd the Cops nab ya for Bob?
Thats just it, unconvicted free Aussie after years of unproven allegations, if they wanna find a baddy buy a newspaper.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks but it wasn't meant to be heartwarming. Meant to show the difference between the real deal and a blowarse pretender .
What can I say blue balls, you really struck at the old heart strings with that one. Your insightful life knowledge and enlightening posts are simply enthralling. Every man and his dog should aspire to be like you
images.jpeg

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Notice to the kennel

I'll be going away for the next few days, so no posts or threads from me. :(. I know booooo

I'm sure to come back with some fresh meat material, Xmas edition threads.
Don’t be gone too long Blue Boost.

You are in my eyes the undisputed king of The Lounge. I look forward to the Xmas material

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All humans are equally shit!

Im tired of being human, tired of living.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All humans are equally shit!

Im tired of being human, tired of living.
Not all humans. Just around 70-90% of them No matter how bad things seem to, the more fucked this world becomes you always carry on and try to make the most of our short time on this planet, do everything you want, piss of whomever before shuffling off.

Point is life is precious, most people are *****.

Just the way it goes

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not all humans. Just around 70-90% of them No matter how bad things seem to, the more fucked this world becomes you always carry on and try to make the most of our short time on this planet, do everything you want, piss of whomever before shuffling off.

Point is life is precious, most people are *****.

Just the way it goes
The world is beautiful, just shit ***** try to wreck it.