• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone in the know actually know whats going on?
No one knows shit. People that pretend they're in the know are just flexing. People that do know wouldn't say anything. Everyone just gives their opinions and what they think. Just have reasons for what you think and then see what happens!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Came to see if there are any updates... Instead I find outdated automobiles like datos and gemis!
Because it's more fun to talk about than this mess of a situation. I think after 57 pages, plus the fact a majority now don't want him and see his faults the novelty has worn off. To be honest I'm at the point I'm sick of hearing his name.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If you have the money to buy a Bugatti Veyron, and your life revolves around car racing do you buy 3 average cars that might do the job or the Veyron?
Well you can save the money you spent on the veyron, and build 3 average car to be more powerful and better than a veyron and still have money left over.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’d funny before all this talk had started again, I remember there was a poster recently who came on here and said latrell Mitchell to dogs 110%
Dibbie i think it was

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The whole thing is a circus now,hes a mixed up kid now just chasing the $$ where
Kid has the capability of destroying his own career. That's one red flag I'm sure that has been considered in the valuation of his signature to our club and others.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because it's more fun to talk about than this mess of a situation. I think after 57 pages, plus the fact a majority now don't want him and see his faults the novelty has worn off. To be honest I'm at the point I'm sick of hearing his name.
Indeed it is... So over it, don't even think his a good fit.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a journalist out there that produces more nothing articles than James Hooper?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is there a journalist out there that produces more nothing articles than James Hooper?
Beats me how they have the hide to face up to the players. And then get a bloody gig on TV repeating the bs.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think at this point in time latrell is done and dusted at the roosters. He won’t even get 800k anymore. He’ll have to kiss ass to get back in. Truth is he will go to the highest bidder above 800k if that’s where the roosters actually were. He’s got the premierships, SOO and test caps so nothing else to collect except the $$$

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is... So over it, don't even think his a good fit.
I never did. I was always hesitant about his attitude and mentality, along with his ability to drop out of games and go missing. For all the talent he had the cons seemed to out way him in my opinion.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never did. I was always hesitant about his attitude and mentality, along with his ability to drop out of games and go missing. For all the talent he had the cons seemed to out way him in my opinion.
He reminds me so much of Inglis, one of the best ive seen but Inglis was a break down machine both on and off the field... Do we need that?

In all honesty though if we get Mitchell I want Fafita too! Might as well go all out lol..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell on the verge of signing...

Most likely outcome is we do not getting any 'big' signings. Big money signings have not worked for us in the past and we aren't the Roosters who can go and spend 2 million + on 2 players in one off season.