Dear board

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad thing is Alan alot of these thread makers have only ever seen 1 premiership in there lifetime. Really have now idea about building roster and club for longterm success.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. One of them admitted to only following league for 5 years but they talk like they are the authority on running the club
Oh No...You guys have Alzheimer's already :fearscream:
End of 1983 Bullfrog bought 9 top first grade players and the coach
1984 premiers
1985 premiers
1986 Robbed runners up
1988 premiers
Not Baaaaad for slow building the roster :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I could always live up those memories:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1984 premiers
1985 premiers
1986 Robbed runners up
1988 premiers
Haha those were the days. Most of the chronic dribblers on here weren’t born then

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad we have wrapped up lachie and dwz.. get hoppa , Smith, Jackson and tomaga locked up then we can move foreword

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me fellas, the tread wasn’t a serious one some of you must be that numb from the last few years of anti depressants you’ve lost touch with reality lol

but when ya hop on here and some numb nut is saying let’s put Jayden okenwhatever in to centre since we can’t get mitchell.... first you laugh then you think fuck me he’s actually serious! The guy couldn’t defend on the wing and now people want the human turn style put in the harder defensive position at centre??

Then others on here talk Nick eny meany up like he’s the white Semi Radradra you start to realise your surrounded by a few on here that are a bit touched in the head

I just did a tongue in cheek opposite thread to balance out the lunacy

I’ve been following the Dogs for 40yrs through the ups and downs & one thing we have always been famous for is bouncing back faster than others... when we lost half our squad from the 88 grand final team we rebuilt and we’re back at the top in no time....

anyway guys get off the lexapro get back in touch with your emotions or just pull the stick out of your arse, not everything is so serious

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"I've been following the Dogs for 40yrs through the ups and downs & one thing we have always been famous for is bouncing back faster than others... when we lost half our squad from the 88 grand final team we rebuilt and we’re back at the top in no time...."

Yes we always had that trait to fall back on.

We KNEW management would fix it tomorrow, if not yesterday.

Can't say that now. It's why some are so disappointed we don't seem to be able to sign any players of note who will improve our position on the ladder.

Gotta be patient is our new club motto nowadays.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope everyone was vocal with Dib, Castle & Hasler when they were fucking the club so bad it’s taking years to recover

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know who was or wasn’t approached? You have no clue. Who will be the rival ticket? Would you like the previous board restored? Are you a voting member? Do you attend fan forums?
Lynne Anderson was "quoted" yesterday saying there has been no formal offer to Mitchell and he hasn't spoken to CEO Andrew Hill nor Dean Pay. Re Manu if we'd made a decent offer for 4 or 5 years would he have signed with the Roosters for 2 years only at a reported around 650K a year ? Will be supporting a new ticket, not the current or previous board. I have been a member and if I were still living in NSW I'd be a member now and would consider running myself in a few years but I think you have to be a member for 3 years to run

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1984 premiers
1985 premiers
1986 Robbed runners up
1988 premiers
No salary cap then just a slight difference

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lynne Anderson was "quoted" yesterday saying there has been no formal offer to Mitchell and he hasn't spoken to CEO Andrew Hill nor Dean Pay. Re Manu if we'd made a decent offer for 4 or 5 years would he have signed with the Roosters for 2 years only at a reported around 650K a year ? Will be supporting a new ticket, not the current or previous board. I have been a member and if I were still living in NSW I'd be a member now and would consider running myself in a few years but I think you have to be a member for 3 years to run
That’s right, one player and you said no one has been approached when they have. It’s a lot easier to run the club from your armchair

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's fairly f..king obvious to any Dogs fan I would have thought that we need "at minimum" 1 outside back for 2021 to upgrade the position currently filled by Holland/Montoya/Harper yet I'm F..KING AMAZED our board / management never even made a direct offer to 2 of the best young centres in the world - from the Premiership winning team who were both available for 2021. That f..king does it / does them for me. If you think the board have done a good job because they extended DWZ for a few years and Lewis for an extra year then you're too easily f..king pleased sorry. What's left for 2021 now already ? The SCRAPS. They're sitting around sitting on their f..king hands obviously and if they're not thrown out at the election in February then don't complain when we're just scraping into the 8 "maybe" in 5 years time.
Its 2019 you hazelnut.

Long fucken way to go till the kick off of the 2021 season.

Pull your fucken head in

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise that Manu sign the extension before anyone could table formal offers.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Canterbury board members, please sign some ****!

you bastard!! I have a bad cough at the moment and when I read this comment I wanted to laugh but instead just started coughing, almost coughed up a lung. Seriously funny opening.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You do realise that Manu sign the extension before anyone could table formal offers.
It doesn’t matter mate, the board are fucked! Vote 1 Bradtalo for chairman, CEO, coach & recruitment officer!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope everyone was vocal with Dib, Castle & Hasler when they were fucking the club so bad it’s taking years to recover
Have you forgotten what TK was like then? Instead of fighting each other, EVERYONE, except 2 or 3, were calling for DIB/DES/RAE'S scalps.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you forgotten what TK was like then? Instead of fighting each other, EVERYONE, except 2 or 3, were calling for DIB/DES/RAE'S scalps.
I mean vocal towards those people with calls, letters and emails

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you bastard!! I have a bad cough to the moment and when I read this comment I wanted laugh but instead just started coughing, almost coughed up a lung. Seriously funny opening.
It doesn’t matter mate, the board are fucked! Vote 1 Bradtalo for chairman, CEO, coach & recruitment officer!
Sorry dude but that’s just silly talk!! CEO, coach and recruitment officer yes but no way is he chairman material.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was. Got a few replys from Auntie.
I’m glad. I can’t knock her for not responding to concerns. She was just a puppet though and did nothing about them