What makes one person better than another?

Why is one person better than another?

• 1. They have more cash and assets, they are worth more

• 2. They are a greater physical specimen of a man or women, quicker, taller, more agile, fitter

• 3. They are a better looking person, more attractive

• 4. They finished year 12 with higher marks in their HSC / UAI or whatever it's now called

• 5. More people would attend their funeral if they passed away

• 6. They have a better job, ie a doctor is better than a salesman

• 7. They earn more money, is $240k salary is 3 times better than $80k

• 8. They have more free time on their hands, free to do what they want

• 9. They make a bigger contribution to the community

• 10. Other..... Please specify.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was born with a massive dick,my body just outgrew it
Don’t they say that guys who talk about having a bigger dick are trying to make up for actually being inadequate in that department :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t they say that guys who talk about having a bigger dick are trying to make up for actually being inadequate in that department :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Well it was big when I was 3 that was my last claim to having a big dick,now it's probably the size of Bruce Jenners clit.but even that small I was in a japanese bath house last night and was king of the castle

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it was big when I was 3 that was my last claim to having a big dick,now it's probably the size of Bruce Jenners clit.but even that small I was in a japanese bath house last night and was king of the castle
Haha.. well done :tongueclosed:

Banned
Reaction score
Feel for your father in that case :p

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A camry

A branded smart tv - 55" or more any less and they're a peasent

Someone who doesn't use uber eats or menu log in fear of the driver jacking off and using it as special sauce

Someone who doesn't skimp out with cheap food and drink for guests - no rc cola or aldi brand lollies

Someone who takes pride in their lawn

Someone who creates threads of literally everything that enters their superficial brain
Very very good post. You basically know what makes the essence of a better person. You did forget a few though..

Someone who can flip out a better mobile phone at a cafe is the better person.

Another member said it also, gotta have big prawns at your party and provide for all your guests

Don't go camping like a scumbag but always stay in 5 star accommodation.

Definately have a car with low km on the odometer

Someone who owns their house and doesnt rent

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Very very good post. You basically know what makes the essence of a better person. You did forget a few though..

Another member said it also, gotta have big prawns at your party and provide for all your guests

Someone who owns their house and doesnt rent
What about an individual who polishes their car so rain beads formulate?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big one really is if you have no cash, your a nobody .. always the person with the most cash decides how things are done.

The person with the least cash is inferior as to eat they need to support the wishes of the person with the cash.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How could I forget those essential human needs to be a productive member of society
images.jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about an individual who polishes their car so rain beads formulate?

Absolutely ... Very good to distinguish the better person. They do all the 1% things in life right. Ads upto a big difference.

Whilst the better person is polishing their car to show they look good and dispurse water, the lesser person is probably smoking a cigarette whilst birds poop on their car

Wahesh

Reaction score
Absolutely ... Very good to distinguish the better person. They do all the 1% things in life right. Ads upto a big difference.

Whilst the better person is polishing their car to show they look good and dispurse water, the lesser person is probably smoking a cigarette whilst birds poop on their car
I got a question for you. We had a dust storm in Sydney a few weeks ago. What would your advice be to the individuals who received dirt on their cars during that storm... how do they combat this in future if parking in a garage in not available to them?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a question for you. We had a dust storm in Sydney a few weeks ago. What would your advice be to the individuals who received dirt on their cars during that storm... how do they combat this in future if parking in a garage in not available to them?
They should have had a proper sealant pre applied to the pain for these events. The dust would just blow off or make it very easy to rinse off

That's another reason some people are better than others, they prepare, plan and anticipate..

The lesser people just get bombed with what they call "misfortune" and think it's all out of their control and the world is against them..

Plan, prepare and anticipate ... Funnily enough fortune seems to go with these people.

Dust storm is a good example.. my car didn't get touched by dust.

Banned
Reaction score

The better person is making money, while paying a pittance for some lowly scum to 'detail' their vehicle.
Urgh, commoners!
Bet your big prawns aren't even Aussie prawns, you paid more than RRP from Fleet Sales for your low KM AVALON, you provide insensitive platters to your guests et cetera!

Banned
Reaction score
Trade that dirty POS in on a new low KM car.
Can't be seen in a previously soiled vehicle.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Trade that dirty POS in on a new low KM car.
Can't be seen in a previously soiled vehicle.
Nope, I'll never trade in a for low KM car. I trade in and buy a new one.

I get so intoxicated off new car smell, it beats getting high!

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I'll never trade in a for low KM car. I trade in and buy a new one.

I get so intoxicated off new car smell, it beats getting high!
A better person would not do that, as they know you lose 30% value as soon as you drive it out of the yard.
A better person would buy a low KM car less than 2 years old!

Wahesh

Reaction score
A better person would not do that, as they know you lose 30% value as soon as you drive it out of the yard.
A better person would buy a low KM car less than 2 years old!
Well that's correct - a better would know that the lose 30% as soon as they are driven... out the card yard. That's why I buy my cars from a show room :D