Dear board

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Canterbury board members, please sign some ****! We’ve hung in there for years now with our fucking torches, candles or lighters waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Now we can see a glimpse of light don’t cave the end of the tunnel in leaving us fucking trapped like a Thai kids soccer team, don’t screw us over re-signing mediocre fucktards we’ve had to endure for the last few years.

Pull your thumbs out of your arses and get a top line talent on the books for 2021.... it’s not your personal bank account the cash is coming out of so don’t be so fucking tight arsed with it looking for bargain basement buys

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone from the board will take this thread under advisement just because no1bulldog said so
lol....

just balancing out those doing their loads of Lewis extending his deal and others planning on the idris clone moving to centre etc

Not a serious thread by any means

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Locking up the talent we already have at the club will help give the board a better idea of what we need going forward. It's as much of a priority as securing talent from outside the club. People need to display a bit more patience.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Locking up the talent we already have at the club will help give the board a better idea of what we need going forward. It's as much of a priority as securing talent from outside the club. People need to display a bit more patience.
Don't try and use common sense on us....it won't work!!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fairly f..king obvious to any Dogs fan I would have thought that we need "at minimum" 1 outside back for 2021 to upgrade the position currently filled by Holland/Montoya/Harper yet I'm F..KING AMAZED our board / management never even made a direct offer to 2 of the best young centres in the world - from the Premiership winning team who were both available for 2021. That f..king does it / does them for me. If you think the board have done a good job because they extended DWZ for a few years and Lewis for an extra year then you're too easily f..king pleased sorry. What's left for 2021 now already ? The SCRAPS. They're sitting around sitting on their f..king hands obviously and if they're not thrown out at the election in February then don't complain when we're just scraping into the 8 "maybe" in 5 years time.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's fairly f..king obvious to any Dogs fan I would have thought that we need "at minimum" 1 outside back for 2021 to upgrade the position currently filled by Holland/Montoya/Harper yet I'm F..KING AMAZED our board / management never even made a direct offer to 2 of the best young centres in the world - from the Premiership winning team who were both available for 2021. That f..king does it / does them for me. If you think the board have done a good job because they extended DWZ for a few years and Lewis for an extra year then you're too easily f..king pleased sorry. What's left for 2021 now already ? The SCRAPS. They're sitting around sitting on their f..king hands obviously and if they're not thrown out at the election in February then don't complain when we're just scraping into the 8 "maybe" in 5 years time.
How do you know who was or wasn’t approached? You have no clue. Who will be the rival ticket? Would you like the previous board restored? Are you a voting member? Do you attend fan forums?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sad thing is Alan alot of these thread makers have only ever seen 1 premiership in there lifetime. Really have now idea about building roster and club for longterm success.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sad thing is Alan alot of these thread makers have only ever seen 1 premiership in there lifetime. Really have now idea about building roster and club for longterm success.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. One of them admitted to only following league for 5 years but they talk like they are the authority on running the club

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve seen many premierships and I’m still impatient and pissed off at no new players signed post 1 November.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dear Canterbury board members, please sign some ****! We’ve hung in there for years now with our fucking torches, candles or lighters waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Now we can see a glimpse of light don’t cave the end of the tunnel in leaving us fucking trapped like a Thai kids soccer team, don’t screw us over re-signing mediocre fucktards we’ve had to endure for the last few years.

Pull your thumbs out of your arses and get a top line talent on the books for 2021.... it’s not your personal bank account the cash is coming out of so don’t be so fucking tight arsed with it looking for bargain basement buys
OK OK OK
Next thing you want, the team to make top 8
Isn't good enough we didn't get the wooden spoon :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: