Official Lachlan Lewis extends his contract with the Bulldogs until the end of 2021

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis is on record himself as having said he's knocked back offers from the Broncos on more than 1 occasion
Can we see some of these quotes? Something that’s going to back up the rubbish talk that’s coming from some of you guys. Broncos were never interested in him for good reason.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So do you want to bet $100 on it?
Yeah you’ve been found out for being a shit talker.. you had your chance to prove me and everyone else on here that has called you out wrong but you can’t. Not even with the help of Google lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
next article...…"Bulldogs salary cap tight after raft of re-signings"
followed by.... "Lifeline phone lines crash after Bulldogs supporters calls flood in"
And..... "Dean Pay teaches young pups to drive tractor as Foran looks to extend stay"

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah you’ve been found out for being a shit talker.. you had your chance to prove me and everyone else on here that has called you out wrong but you can’t. Not even with the help of Google lol
Read my comment below and start wiping the egg off your face haha

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn, I was waiting for my $100 before I posted this haha. He was approached a few weeks ago too
Expressed interest is different to wanting him and actually making contact LOL ... if that’s the standard we’re going by then they’ve made enquires about every player off contract.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read my comment below and start wiping the egg off your face haha
You’re a shit talker .. you literally claim you have sources and inside info yet nothing you’ve said has ever eventuated. You’re worse then the Mole lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Expressed interest is different to wanting him and actually making contact LOL ... if that’s the standard we’re going by then they’ve made enquires about every player off contract.
Hahahaha nice back tracking egg boy. How do you express interest without making contact? hahaha

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, because your halves stocks were non existent and he had done enough to be deserving of an opportunity. He has now had his opportunity and has failed to improve in key areas and all we even there about is his fucking defence.

There's a clear difference between asking for someone who is currently contracted to be given an opportunity compared to thinking they should be a long-term option at the club and re-signed almost two years later.
Google Translate: "Yeah I've just done another massive backflip as I just love to bitch and moan about everything''

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLLL youve seen him do otherwise ? The guy is shit and being a decent defender doesn’t make you a good half lol
Kids an asset. Has plenty to do to prove himself as an NRL half but has plenty of pros opposed to cons. Having him around for the next two years certainly isn't as bad as your making it out to be.

Coggar has one yr left on his contract and if Lewis and Wakeham click he'll probably get a 1 yr extension as a back up unless otherwise.

If Lewis and Coggar kick Wakeham will be the third choice unless otherwise.

If Coggar and Wakeham kick Lewis is the back up and back up in 2021.

2020 is the year the bulldogs either find 2 halves or 1 and will probably tell us if we need to spend big on a half in 2021.

You don't lose much having a capable cheapie like Lewis on the books for 2 more years...…. unless otherwise.. :tonguewink:

Oh and regarding his defence.... You are obviously underestimating the damage a tackling halve has to opposing attacking structures.

Last edited:

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand the resigning of a select few, but Instead of making some of these shit kickers fight for their contract we urgently resigning em, and then we have these parasites on the kennel praising these resignings....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand the resigning of a select few, but Instead of making some of these shit kickers fight for their contract we urgently resigning em, and then we have these parasites on the kennel praising these resignings....
As long as we re-sign the ones we don’t want to lose to other clubs I’m happy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Google Translate: "Yeah I've just done another massive backflip as I just love to bitch and moan about everything''
Good one dickhead. As usual you're twisting statements to fit your narrative. I clearly explained what I said, if you think otherwise then go back and find quotes where i declared him this future star and post them right here.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis is not one of em... take his defence (which kept him in first grade) he has nothing..
Unfortunately with our halves stock low, our marquee half always injured and one more season of salary cap constraints I don’t think the club had a lot of choice. It’s only until the end of 2021 too. He needs to show a lot more and has a long way to go. Definite potential but a few areas of his game he must improve on

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats extremely offensive.. I will have you know that I am a grub, and not a parasite. See you next Tuesday.