Social Media Jake Friend

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yess... Jake is one of the most underrated players in our game... He was an absolute bully in last years finals series and was a big reason as to why they won the premiership so comfortably. He will be the QLD hooker next year as well

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
350k is average wage now, he’s a three time premiership winner, pretty sure he commands a bit more than that
I think his chronic injuries the past two seasons would put him in that range. He’s played less than Foran hasn’t he?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't say no to a legit Dummy-Half joining the club. Injury-riddled or not, he's a class player that could teach our squad a fair bit about success.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, he's sick of making the finals. Wants to go to a club where he has the opportunity to not play finals. Titans are favourites for his signature though.
Yes he can have longer holidays and still get paid the same

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pfft back to discussing old timers and rejects.......GO DOGS!!!!!!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on here would take any regular starter we are linked with. Friend’s best days are behind him and he would only be worth it if we were a position away from competing for a title.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Next we’ll be getting Moses “I’m fucking useless” Goodbye back from the Tigpies

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough as nails. He's the lynch pin in our middle defence and would not only sure up yours but would make better use of your forwards.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAH IF this happened id stop watching the NRL until he left for another team or retired.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAH IF this happened id stop watching the NRL until he left for another team or retired.
Aw another one who wants to throw his toys out the cot
go hang out with 09 haha

Friend with one hand is better than JMK and Katoa

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
go hang out with 09 haha

I think jmk will surprise you this year,his first full season at 9 last year he was definitely the biggest improver

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think jmk will surprise you this year,his first full season at 9 last year he was definitely the biggest improver

I think so as well.. I still wouldn't say no to Jake for his experience and the fact that he is an absolute bully in the middle... Am also interested in seeing how Kotoa goes.. I know he used to cop it from Pemriff fans but can't judge a guy for what he was doing at a crap club.... I heard he has been pretty impressive in the rep games

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go hang out with 09 haha

HAHAHA FUCK OFF you imbecile! we already have one player who's sitting on the sideline chewing up the salary cap and you want another fried **** who's actually played fewer games than Foran over the last 18 months? HAHAHAHA YEAH makes sense to bring Friend into the Bulldogs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that’s a bit of a silly blanket statement..
Latrell Mitchell is a reject.

got to look at it case by case
DWZ was another reject. Plenty of great players get moved on for different reasons.

I'm happy for the club to persist with JMK though. His rate of improvement was pretty good. He's still not among the elite level of hookers, but he was solid for most of the season and showed flashes of brilliance at times as the year went on.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Friend is in the Isaac Luke category. His best footy is well behind him. We are looking to the future by signing young guys with promise.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Friend is in the Isaac Luke category. His best footy is well behind him. We are looking to the future by signing young guys with promise.
I don’t mind signing guys like this on minimum wage. Don’t see the point at this stage to break the bank on an experienced signing that shouldn’t be playing in front of JMK.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently dragons want to play Luke and move Mcinnes to the backrow... Surely not!?