SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Opinions are like arseholes
Everyone has one

Thanks for expressing yours

For what it's worth I disagree with you

Have a great day
Agree! Yours just is a bit more shitty

All good mate as you said all got opinions. I just base mine on how I see our club, what we have produced for the last half a decade and what we lack and what he can bring.

Only one way we will see who is more accurate.

One thing I’m certain of is the way we are is pathetic and we aren’t making the finals for another 4-5 years if we don’t start getting some elite talent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My old man and I saw him on that black dot footy panel show on NITV. Before that my old man thought he had a rubbish attitude, after he saw him on the panel he now thinks he is probably a reasonable sort of bloke. Did you see that show?
No, but it probably wouldn't change much. He isn't a bad person at all, I'm just not interested in the club accepting his demands because at the end of the day he is a centre and he isn't worth that in the slightest. The way he acts on field also isn't befitting of that salary imo. Very lazy tracking back, minimal work from his own end, avoids the 1%ers, etc. It's just an unnecessary risk and no where a sure thing like some people are making out.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lol Man I just read 6 pages and it solved nothing other than there is an idiot Rorters troll on here trying to act like his club does anything other than Salary Cap cheat by about 10 million bucks!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think up to $1mill max if over that let him go

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He goes missing in games, for a player with his talent should be more involved.
He could definitely be involved more but is still one of the best players in the game and scores a stack of tries

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*******I'm throwing something out there as it's all too coincidental to me******

(BTW didn't want to start 1,000th thread on Mitchell lol )

Latrell Mitchell: Is on the outer at the Roosters.
Josh Addo-Carr: Rumblings he may want out of the Storm
Cody Walker: Asking price too high for Rabbitohs.

What are the chances (I think highly) that these three having been in camp together for NSW and Australia (with the exemption of Walker for Aus) that they want to play together because of their tight brotherhood? Hey, this could be possible for them and the Dogs would be their only chance to do so.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
*******I'm throwing something out there as it's all too coincidental to me******

What are the chances (I think highly) that these three having been in camp together for NSW and Australia (with the exemption of Walker for Aus) that they want to play together because of their tight brotherhood? Hey, this could be possible for them and the Dogs would be their only chance to do so.
Not a bad idea but I don’t think we would have the cap room for all three when you consider all the other signings we have to make to get a full squad for 2021.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He could definitely be involved more but is still one of the best players in the game and scores a stack of tries
Not arguing that but his 22 and doesn’t get involved, that’s not a good attitude at his age.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d definitely take walker trell and addo carr for 2021 on.

Get trell here for 2020

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only two? Who’s the other one
That innovator of cocksucking that’s been trying for a year or two here.

Most see through him now. Exposed him about a year ago. Still lingers as has nothing better to do

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like it alot, although it would leave the warchest pretty bare...

We need strike power in the backs and an unbroken 5/8 desperately. Plus they would help with getting sponsorship.

Honestly, I can't see JAC going anywhere, and probably Walker/Souths will sort something out. Latrell...who knows anymore

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Sounds great mate but to be honest our Board can't seem to make 1 signing at the moment so landing something like that at this stage seems very far fetched. I want to be proven wrong by them though. They lucked out with DWZ but other than that they are still yet to prove that they can sign anyone of note.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That innovator of cocksucking that’s been trying for a year or two here.

Most see through him now. Exposed him about a year ago. Still lingers as has nothing better to do
I’d forgotten about him. Trolling pricks

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing I will say.

If we were a successful team. If we are coming of numerous Finals appearances. Then you don’t pay a million for latrell.

If you haven’t made the finals for 3 years in a row. If you have no front of jersey sponsor. And if your best players on the team are role players in other squads. Then you pay overs to get a marquee player. Especially one that’s early 20s.

We did the same with raimen (not comparing him to latrell). But we pulled the deal from him. We did the same with api. Who do we think we are? We are acting like Barcelona.

Fair enough we are a club with a proud history. But if you haven’t won a premiership for 15+ years. Not made the finals for 3. Not made a top 4 in 7 and have no jersey sponsor for next season, you put your ego away and close some deals.

We let 5 origin players go the last 4 years and were told short term pain for long term gain. And we are renegotiating with Elliot, dwz, Lewis, hoppa. Not shitting on our players. They might get us a top 8. But they are premiership players.

Bring in a fullback (latrell, cotric, tuivasa,) bring in an outside back (addo Carr would be perfect). Get a decent half back and a front rower. Instead of keeping the current roster let them go. This formula hasn’t worked for 4 years. Why are we withdrawing offers from players when things are so bad for us on and off the field.

If we pick up more Jessie sue’s, crightons, Meaney’s and katoas. Then get another Napa or friend and trumpet our recruitment and our preseason training. Then board, coach and ceo must all go. Not sure who would be a better candidate. But just proves they shit the bed and aren’t capable.

Even the Holbrook fuck up. You have a career coach and you wanted to bring him in as pays assistant. :upset: I feel slack to say it’s a club run by retards as it will associate with people who have way more Sense then our club does.

The board needs to rebuild the roster to be a premiership threat or they should step down. They have 12 months to get the roster and staff because 2021 will have no excuses.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree re: recruitment and of course a big lure would be great. But regarding attitude - why potentially create the disruption if you can attract talent without the dickhead element to start? We seem to have done that with DWZ, I reckon there’s more in store too.
And of course you have to wonder, why would the Roosters pull their offer if they risked running foul of Teddy/Cordner/Taukeaho/Keary, etc? If he was as much of a "drawcard" as people say, wouldn't these players have gone into bat for him?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Roosters know Mitchell's mind set better than anyone and this move to withdraw our offer should tell you all where he's heading. We stuck by him through his manager break up and he then doesn't take that new manager to a meeting with you guys instead takes Mundine? He's all over the place with who he's listening too and we've recognised that and said "there's the door".

I applaud this move. It shows confidence and belief in our extended squad, demonstrates we will not be held to ransom by anyone and guarantees the club will not be influenced by that deadhead **** Mundane.

We will now be able to extend Tauks, keep JWH for a couple more years, retain Nat Butcher, Isaac Liu and maybe even Tetevano which keeps the core of our premiership winning pack together. And we have Billy Smith to replace Latrell which will piss you all off as it keeps our premiership window well and truly open for the next 2-3 years.
Are you a roosters fan? if so, you don't belong here.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree! Yours just is a bit more shitty

All good mate as you said all got opinions. I just base mine on how I see our club, what we have produced for the last half a decade and what we lack and what he can bring.

Only one way we will see who is more accurate.

One thing I’m certain of is the way we are is pathetic and we aren’t making the finals for another 4-5 years if we don’t start getting some elite talent.
Yes I do agree with parts of that post
The last part actually

We do need some elite players

Latrell isn't the answer though

Not at the price he wants anyway

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds great mate but to be honest our Board can't seem to make 1 signing at the moment so landing something like that at this stage seems very far fetched. I want to be proven wrong by them though. They lucked out with DWZ but other than that they are still yet to prove that they can sign anyone of note.
My concern too