KIA logo on Groncos jersey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jay Car's corporate colours are blue and white. Mitsubishi electric's colours were not. Kia's logo was different on one of the Kiwi team's super rugby jerseys too.

I don't really care what the colours are myself - pulling major sponsors requires a lot of work over time to foster a relationship. Some clubs don't even have them, and we're getting upset over what was reported to be the richest jersey deal in NRL history (whether it was or not I don't know). I have no idea if we ever even discussed changing the logos colour or not, I just think there is a disproportionate discussion on what colour sponsors logos look like on our gear.
"Some clubs don't even have them"...yh, us lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our board has absolutely nil fortitude?
How is it the boards fault that the broncos get more FTA games than any other club and a one club market to play in ?
The broncos make the demands, in sponsorship negotiations, not the business.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why should we let a Korean Car Manufacturer (a shit one at that)
Yea, in the 90’s.
KIA/Hyundai are one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world, and their products are winning design and durability awards all over.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yea, in the 90’s.
KIA/Hyundai are one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world, and their products are winning design and durability awards all over.
Without doubt they're using the business models that their Japanese counter-parts were utilising from way back then. In addition, Toyota (for example) are industry leaders when it comes to price, service, durability, and fuel economy. Kia... pffft. You couldn't sell one to me... you would have to pay me to take one (and from there I'd take it straight to a 2nd hand dealership).