Fat Pizza: Back in Business

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro this show was prime around the same time the dogs were killing it when asotasi, omeley, mason, matua etc were all playing ! Loved seeing all the hectic ethnics back on screen.. the housos actors aren’t that funny I reckon but love Pauli and sleeky .. wonder if Toula will come back

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro this show was prime around the same time the dogs were killing it when asotasi, omeley, mason, matua etc were all playing ! Loved seeing all the hectic ethnics back on screen.. the housos actors aren’t that funny I reckon but love Pauli and sleeky .. wonder if Toula will come back
The show was good in 2000, epic in 2001, and then fell to shit after the movie. Once they removed Sleek, that was the end of it. He came back in 2014 for the movie, but that was so bad, I'm glad I didn't waste $20 for that at the cinema.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The show was good in 2000, epic in 2001, and then fell to shit after the movie. Once they removed Sleek, that was the end of it. He came back in 2014 for the movie, but that was so bad, I'm glad I didn't waste $20 for that at the cinema.
I think the first movie came out in 2003. I tried getting in to see it on three seperate occasions only to be denied each time because I didn't have ID (even though I was 16)

Wasted $30 on the dvd when it came out without having seen it first and it was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent, I still have it somewhere in the house and can't give it away

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Agree.

The first few seasons were absolute gold. Some of the best TV I've seen in Australia.

The newer seasons were so shit with that kiwi actor and the little asian dude.

Nothing will ever come close to when it was the original cast with Bobo and his mail order bride, Sleek, Pauly, Rocky, Habib and Toula

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think the first movie came out in 2003. I tried getting in to see it on three seperate occasions only to be denied each time because I didn't have ID (even though I was 16)

Wasted $30 on the dvd when it came out without having seen it first and it was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent, I still have it somewhere in the house and can't give it away
Shit... didn't you have your L's with you bro? Other choice was to get someone who looks older to go and buy 2 tickets and give you one.

I bought the DVD for $5 from the Reject Shop a couple of years ago :tearsofjoy:

I only got it to see this scene...

@ASSASSIN @Boxer @JayBee @Scoooby @Howard Moon @086 @Raysie @Hacky McAxe @Dawgfather @ByRd

Oh Nostalgia... all those old phones :hearteyes:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit... didn't you have your L's with you bro? Other choice was to get someone who looks older to go and buy 2 tickets and give you one.

I bought the DVD for $5 from the Reject Shop a couple of years ago :tearsofjoy:

I only got it to see this scene...

@ASSASSIN @Boxer @JayBee @Scoooby @Howard Moon @086 @Raysie @Hacky McAxe @Dawgfather @ByRd

Oh Nostalgia... all those old phones :hearteyes:
Nah, I didn't get my l's till I turned 18, so kinda a late bloomer (or just lazy)
I was the tallest in our group growing up and had no trouble getting us into van wilder and a few other MA rated flicks that are alluding me atm, hoyts were really strict with pizza for some reason. I remember around the same time buying tickets for finding nemo and us sneaking into kill bill which started at the same time, ahh that was a great day :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Remember the good old Alcatel haha.. and the flip and slide phones good ole days gone :sleeping:
Yeah I remember that. And the Motorola Startac.

The only slide phone I ever owned was the Nokia 6700. I wanted mine in teal so had to order it from Overseas - they only sold purple and silver here lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nah, I didn't get my l's till I turned 18, so kinda a late bloomer (or just lazy)
I was the tallest in our group growing up and had no trouble getting us into van wilder and a few other MA rated flicks that are alluding me atm, hoyts were really strict with pizza for some reason. I remember around the same time buying tickets for finding nemo and us sneaking into kill bill which started at the same time, ahh that was a great day :grinning:
Kill Bill is a fantastic movie - to this day, nothing comes close!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tonguewink:
Yeah I remember that. And the Motorola Startac.

The only slide phone I ever owned was the Nokia 6700. I wanted mine in teal so had to order it from Overseas - they only sold purple and silver here lol.

Nice colour choice brother, made the phone better than what it was :-) mind you, Back then it was top of the line lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kill Bill is a fantastic movie - to this day, nothing comes close!
It's certainly up there. All of tarantino's filmography is fantastic though, pulp fiction being my all time favourite movie

Wahesh

Reaction score
:tonguewink:
Nice colour choice brother, made the phone better than what it was :-) mind you, Back then it was top of the line lol.
Yeah I know bro, that colour was very unique so I made sure that if I got it, that's the one. I still have it (along with all my other phones) in a drawer at home. I got most of the boxes as well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know bro, that colour was very unique so I made sure that if I got it, that's the one. I still have it (along with all my other phones) in a drawer at home. I got most of the boxes as well.
Sound like me lol, I’ve kept all my iPhones since getting the first. Now I’m up to 11 so I got 10+ all in the wardrobe in immaculate condition and in their boxes.. worth a fortune, but can’t bare to part with them as iPhone is so beautiful

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sound like me lol, I’ve kept all my iPhones since getting the first. Now I’m up to 11 so I got 10+ all in the wardrobe in immaculate condition and in their boxes.. worth a fortune, but can’t bare to part with them as iPhone is so beautiful
Yeah hold onto them bro - they'll be worth a fortune one day. I've got all mine right from my first phone which was a 3210.