Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems it will be whoever has the most number of zeroes in front of the decimal point and pretty much no other factor.
Which is why I don't think we'll sign him. Seemingly we've gone all our for him. Really done whatever we can to make an impression including a much higher pay.

For his head to be turned towards other clubs now after all of that is a clear sign his heart isn't in it. May be an unbelievable player, but the team ethos and harmony is more important than a money hungry youngster. Sorry.

Pass for me.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems it will be whoever has the most number of zeroes in front of the decimal point and pretty much no other factor.
Which is why I don't think we'll sign him. Seemingly we've gone all our for him. Really done whatever we can to make an impression including a much higher pay.

For his head to be turned towards other clubs now after all of that is a clear sign his heart isn't in it. May be an unbelievable player, but the team ethos and harmony is more important than a money hungry youngster. Sorry.

Pass for me.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He probably has the resentment of us passing on him when he was in his teens

I can see him going to Uncle Wayne at Bunnies and the Roosters will get Fifita from Broncos

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we get shown up and the tigers fucking come out and sign latrell and tetevano it will do me.

If the tigers are ran better than us it says it all.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we get shown up and the tigers fucking come out and sign latrell and tetevano it will do me.

If the tigers are ran better than us it says it all.
I'll dance in the streets
Why the hell would you want Latrell?
He has more off games than good
The guy is lazy
The guy has a chip on his shoulder
The guy would be toxic at the club and a waste of money .

Our club has done the right thing .

Good luck to the stupid tigers

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'll dance in the streets
Why the hell would you want Latrell?
He has more off games than good
The guy is lazy
The guy has a chip on his shoulder
The guy would be toxic at the club and a waste of money .

Our club has done the right thing .

Good luck to the stupid tigers
Disagree on majority of this.

I can agree he has some games he drifts in and out. Though I also think that has a part to do with the fact the roosters have had arguably say 7 players who want the ball in there hand (their entire backline).

Latrell isn’t going to be under utilised in a normal backline.

Sure he could go in for more hit ups. Agree. I also feel at 22 he will improve that. I’ve never seen a 22 year old that didn’t have something to work on.

He has the ability to split open a game something we haven’t had since barba 2012,2013.

He’s just won leading point scorer two years in a row as a “lazy player”.

Thats something I’d like to see again in blue and white.

He has also got the ability to attract sponsorships and more quality players that in my opinion could save us $ down the track.

Nothing tells me he will be toxic. As someone else pointed out the roosters could be dragging his name in the mud to soften the loss of the closest thing to a young Inglis we have seen.

Throw in the fact Dwz looked to have an attitude problem at the panthers. Funny what a players happiness can change.

Latrell is a once in a generation talent. If we balls this up after 6 months of “attempting to land him” and Tigers sweep in then says it all for me on our management.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol he was arguing with fans last night on social media.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are an amazing lot on TK...
We are professionals in Law, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, History analysing we have even become crystal ball readers Yes we can see the future
What a shame...Still no one could tell me next weeks lotto numbers :tearsofjoy:
Common people...If we get Mitchell It's Good
If we don't It's not the end of the world

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The sad part is up to 6 of the better up and comers are from around the group 2 area that are 17 18 have all been snapped up by other clubs and I no that titans have signed some of the Grafton players as well so yes the dogs are supposed to get the best from around here but I till you other clubs have sniffed out the better talent I no one player that was brought to trial at the club has been snapped up by dragons long term and is going to start with there sg ball side next year
Yeah sounds like our club alright... Probably haven't even had anyone up their watching games tbh

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol he was arguing with fans last night on social media.
Yeh well when I was 22 and someone mouthed off to me I’d just punch them lol. If he wasn’t paid hundreds of thousands and in the spot light I’d recommend that too

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are an amazing lot on TK...
We are professionals in Law, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, History analysing we have even become crystal ball readers Yes we can see the future
What a shame...Still no one could tell me next weeks lotto numbers :tearsofjoy:
Common people...If we get Mitchell It's Good
If we don't It's not the end of the world
I like to claim the Psychology degree, there appears to be plenty on TK who have all the other qualifications.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s where I think he’s headed too. No coincidence the grubs “medically retired “ that bellend Burgess.
If the rumours of Canterbury and Rorters pulling out are true...
It means he is already getting off the train at Redfern station :fearscream:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best centre in the game, top point scorer for 2019, won the premiership, 2nd top tryscorer for 2019 just behind sivo
Lol stop embarrassing yourself with that comment
in a side with Cronk at half ,Tedesco at fullack, Kearey at 5/8 its not hard to look like a top 5 player, but more like top 20 to me

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we won't win the comp signing bang average players.

If we go on a bang average recruitment drive we can all be happy scraping into the top 8. It's time to go the for the comp. The premiership window is about to open again.

Roosters are done without Cronk, Storm are fading now. Souths window has closed with the Burgess bros going and no elite props. That leaves Canberra, Manly and Parra. The comp is wide open next season. If we sign a gun centre (Latrell) and an experienced halfback to help develop the young guys we could push for top 4.
But Lattrells not available next season.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roosters know Mitchell's mind set better than anyone and this move to withdraw our offer should tell you all where he's heading. We stuck by him through his manager break up and he then doesn't take that new manager to a meeting with you guys instead takes Mundine? He's all over the place with who he's listening too and we've recognised that and said "there's the door".

I applaud this move. It shows confidence and belief in our extended squad, demonstrates we will not be held to ransom by anyone and guarantees the club will not be influenced by that deadhead **** Mundane.

We will now be able to extend Tauks, keep JWH for a couple more years, retain Nat Butcher, Isaac Liu and maybe even Tetevano which keeps the core of our premiership winning pack together. And we have Billy Smith to replace Latrell which will piss you all off as it keeps our premiership window well and truly open for the next 2-3 years.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roosters know Mitchell's mind set better than anyone and this move to withdraw our offer should tell you all where he's heading. We stuck by him through his manager break up and he then doesn't take that new manager to a meeting with you guys instead takes Mundine? He's all over the place with who he's listening too and we've recognised that and said "there's the door".

I applaud this move. It shows confidence and belief in our extended squad, demonstrates we will not be held to ransom by anyone and guarantees the club will not be influenced by that deadhead **** Mundane.

We will now be able to extend Tauks, keep JWH for a couple more years, retain Nat Butcher, Isaac Liu and maybe even Tetevano which keeps the core of our premiership winning pack together. And we have Billy Smith to replace Latrell which will piss you all off as it keeps our premiership window well and truly open for the next 2-3 years.
What about you guys signing Fifita and Frizell? Surely they’ll squeeze in too

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't shock me if he stays at the Roosters and they'll say he had a change of heart and Uncle Nick and Robbo got him to take unders to stay.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Why is this clown here?