Opinion Our very slack club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
His arm is fukt, the club is not gunna run out and tell you asap, its something we don't wana talk about, we all wanna know if he will play again..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you one of those people,that just pay when they ring u for your membership fees no questions asked,I have aright to ask questions,and I also respect my hard earned, unlike mutes like you.
I wasn't hanging shit on you
I was supporting you

You tell em dude
That kind of thing

I wasn't calling you a winger

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like our membership team, too many local juniors. We need marquee signings who are competent
Membership team is fucked lol. I had one lady call me and say hello Adrian I can see you havent renewed your membership for the 2017 season we are going to change that now. I was like are we now haha. Such an unprofessional way to open a conversation.

Banned
Reaction score
Membership team is fucked lol. I had one lady call me and say hello Adrian I can see you havent renewed your membership for the 2017 season we are going to change that now. I was like are we now haha. Such an unprofessional way to open a conversation.
So how far did she go to change Adrian's mind and sign?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So how far did she go to change Adrian's mind and sign?
I wasn't never signing on as I refused to until des was ousted. Been a member every year since 2012 except for that season where alot decided to take a stand... So yeah she had zero chance lol

Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't never signing on as I refused to until des was ousted. Been a member every year since 2012 except for that season where alot decided to take a stand... So yeah she had zero chance lol
Nil?
What if she was one of the cheerleaders and in front of you at the time of the conversation?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media department are too busy smashing the garlic chicken..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nil?
What if she was one of the cheerleaders and in front of you at the time of the conversation?
Yeah that probs would have worked lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s actually impressive for them

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it every time,something happens at our club we have to find out through the daily telegraph,foran out for 6 months,as paying members u would think,the members all 20k of them would be the first to know,but no not once or twice but regularly,also dwz news of resigningcame through a radio station,before it came through on my app,I have already expressed my disappointment,hopefully if enough people complain we might change things.
I first heard it on facebook via liked page NRL Bulldogs tbh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck how we hear about re-signings and signings, as long as the board successfully signs needed players.

FMD some people just whinge for the sake of fucking whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.