• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go get him bulldogs board.. make a move now an get this shit Done an dusted, make it official so we can stop all these latrell threads..!!! And celebrate the good work an signing.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
And? I still don't see your point? Might as well compare every signing to Foran then and claim it's better value.
I surpose what I'm getting at is from memory you had no issue with M Bye at his rate of pay whilst here ( 7 to 8 hundred thousand) I am only guessing those figures. For his very limited output but you seem to have an issue with Mitchell at what ever price he may get (let's face it we don't know the truth) after being leading piont scorer in the previous season, Premiership winner, origin and Australian rep at a younger age.
I understand he is a polarizing figure but he is still a kid and look what he has achieved thus far.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 8 lol? Is that all :tearsofjoy:

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes he should be more loyal to the Roosters than his kids and sacrifice 200K a season to play for them as they can't afford more the poor club. All these people who keep saying he's got mental problems I'd like to know some examples of that because I'm unaware of any Are some people just assuming shit because of race and stereotyping ?
Go and watch his game in origin this year and his last match for Australia vs Tonga.Just 2 matches off tge yop of my head.

Might give u an insight with regards to his ability to be mentally challenged at times on the football field.

If he comes he comes. I just don't think he is a million dollar player yet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I surpose what I'm getting at is from memory you had no issue with M Bye at his rate of pay whilst here ( 7 to 8 hundred thousand) I am only guessing those figures. For his very limited output but you seem to have an issue with Mitchell at what ever price he may get (let's face it we don't know the truth) after being leading piont scorer in the previous season, Premiership winner, origin and Australian rep at a younger age.
I understand he is a polarizing figure but he is still a kid and look what he has achieved thus far.
I said numerous times that I didn't agree with Moses's contract and said it should've been closer to the 500k mark.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I said numerous times that I didn't agree with Moses's contract and said it should've been closer to the 500k mark.
Fair enough as I said originaly it was only a question not accussing or looking for an argument ( I originally only asked you due to trusting your info ) just showing that in this day and age the $ for performance at the amounts being thrown around really isn't to far off the mark.
Any way thanks I Think.

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder how long this megathread will go down the Folau megathread path.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just sign tomorrow Latrell we're all going INSANE.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
(I'll do what's right for my family and I. No one has any influence on my decisions. I've moved out of home at age 15 to give myself a life. Now I have the responsibility of giving my kids a life I didn't have!!")

If anyone keeps saying his head isn't screwed on can get fucked!!! The Man is going after what he thinks he is worth and that's why he is in the position his in. If half are supporters would chase what they are worth then this place would be a 100 times better.

After reading this quote he is the signing we need.
So anyone that doesn’t agree with you can get fucked?
The kid is lazy and has no heart,
Why do you think he was dropped from SOO.
Goes missing more than half the season,

Compare teddy’s heart and attitude to latrell who do you think is worth $1million.

Don’t get me wrong the kid has talent but I don’t think he will get out of first gear.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair enough as I said originaly it was only a question not accussing or looking for an argument ( I originally only asked you due to trusting your info ) just showing that in this day and age the $ for performance at the amounts being thrown around really isn't to far off the mark.
Any way thanks I Think.
At the end of the day he's a centre, doesn't matter how good he is he just isn't worth spending 100s of thousands more than the next centre.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
At the end of the day he's a centre, doesn't matter how good he is he just isn't worth spending 100s of thousands more than the next centre.
Depends who the "next centre" is I surpose, but anyway the cheaper the better.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bad choices in the past by Des doesn't mean every star player is going to be shit. Did anyone other than Des ever think Mbye was worth 800K or whatever ? Des could have signed Cronk over Foran you would think since Des and Cronk had the same f..king manager but no he went with Foran. Tony Williams was an animal with Manly but Des couldn't even tell Williams he was playing shit for us or drop him from first grade.

Who are the 2 correct players you talk about who would be better than buying Mitchell. I'd really like to know because you can't just say it would be better to buy 2 players without actually naming who they are because we need to compare don't we ?. There's only 13 places in a team. Is it better to have one gamebreaker on a MIL or have one decent player on half a MIL playing first grade and the other on half a MIL playing reserve grade ? All I know is our hands are tied from buying a decent half or hooker. Do you know of any available ? We already missed out on some good hookers because we offered the bare minimum it seems. We could wait for Keary and Munster til 2022 and then enter the bidding war that will take place then. Roosters will probably offer Kearfy 1.5M a season though then and the Storm similar for Munster. If we made a bid for them even we'll have the usual worry wart whingers complaining it's too much to invest in one player and asking what if he gets injured etc etc etc (big yawn). I want our team to be serious top 4 contenders in 2021, not in f..king 2025 or the year 3000. We've waited 14 years for a f..king comp already how many more do some fools want to wait ?

Would you agree that DWZ, Reimis Smith and Hopa, are good enough to feature in our starting backline for 2021 (Holland and Meaney could be upgraded)? If so then we need 2 new backs. In the forwards would you agree that Tolman would be the most likely to need upgrading in our starting 13 for 2021 ? If so then we need 1 forward. Since we're stuck with Lewis, Cogger and Wakeham as our halves and JMK and Katoa as our hookers wouldn't it make sense to buy the 2 f..king BEST backs and BEST forward we can possibly buy for those 3 positions - 3 f..king gamebreakers capable of creating something from nothing so to speak. Why would you want anything less ???? Rather than buying 3 average players who we have plenty of ALREADY as does any team why wouldn't we buy the BEST AVAILABLE for those 3 positions.

Tell me now who you would rather buy Joe Blow, John Smith, and John Doe who "some people" think could turn out to be really good players, or how about Joey Leilua, Josh Reynolds and Russel Packer - they're all decent first graders and CHEAP - which seems to be the main priority for a lot of wankers on here like the $$$$ are coming out of their personal f..king bank accounts, or how about we go with the likes of 3 already PROVEN young fit superstars like Latrell Mitchell (available NOW possibly for 2020 and possibly at 800K a year now) Josh Addo-Carr (available for 2022) and David Fifita (available NOW for 2021). Now what do you think would make more sense IF you want to be a genuine top 4 team anytime in the NEAR FUTURE ? - a team full of average players or a team of average players combined with a few superstars (sounds a bit like the Storm). If only there were more terrific spine players available but sadly there's not and not any in the foreseeable future. We can only improve where we can.

DWZ
Josh Addo-Carr
Will Hopoate
Latrell Mitchell
Reimis Smith
Lachlan Lewis / Wakeham
Jack Cogger
Dylan Napa
JMK
Renouf Toomaga
CHN
David Fifita
Josh Jackson
Do you honestly think i read any of that dribble?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tigers enter race for Mitchell's signature. $3.3million for 3 years.

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder why he's spent so much on ink if he wants to give his kids the best life possible?
Seems pretty indulgent to waste that money upon a superficial pursuit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he should be more loyal to the Roosters than his kids and sacrifice 200K a season to play for them as they can't afford more the poor club. All these people who keep saying he's got mental problems I'd like to know some examples of that because I'm unaware of any Are some people just assuming shit because of race and stereotyping ?
oh fuck off with the race bullshit that’s got nothing to do with it