• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell is our marque signing for sure.
Based on his insta response, give him the million now.
Not only is he one of the best big game players in the comp, but within a couple of years this guy will transcend sport and become an indigenous icon.
He'll win us games on the field and further the doggies brand and draw indigenous talent to the team.
Best available marque signing and if comes in 2020 the rebuild is over, we make the 8.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if he doesn't come to us... It's so good to finally see something go against the cheating rooster bastards and their few hundred fans (who are all mostly from Europe out here on a holiday).

Just better not end up at south's with the burgess exemption (they'll 100% wipe his salary from the cap so they can reinvest - it's probably already approved, they're just trying to make it look like they're investigating).

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what the Roosters are doing look at what Latrell’s doing. He has Matt Rose handling his affairs now while still contracted to Wayde Rushton. There’s no way a manager is going to let him sign anything while there’s any doubt if they will get their slice of the pie.
I know people who have done business with Matt Rose and I can tell you they all say the same thing about him his arrgont and money hungry and only cares for him self alot of what is happening is sounding so similar to what I been told how he go about his business

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all miss Mr I, that’s for sure..!!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
(I'll do what's right for my family and I. No one has any influence on my decisions. I've moved out of home at age 15 to give myself a life. Now I have the responsibility of giving my kids a life I didn't have!!")

If anyone keeps saying his head isn't screwed on can get fucked!!! The Man is going after what he thinks he is worth and that's why he is in the position his in. If half are supporters would chase what they are worth then this place would be a 100 times better.

After reading this quote he is the signing we need.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what the Roosters are doing look at what Latrell’s doing. He has Matt Rose handling his affairs now while still contracted to Wayde Rushton. There’s no way a manager is going to let him sign anything while there’s any doubt if they will get their slice of the pie.
Rose still isn't officially his agent? Yh this is dragging on forever. Rose is also Walker's manager and look how long negotiations have been going on with Souths... apparently demanded 900k haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blah blah blah

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if he doesn't come to us... It's so good to finally see something go against the cheating rooster bastards and their few hundred fans (who are all mostly from Europe out here on a holiday).

Just better not end up at south's with the burgess exemption (they'll 100% wipe his salary from the cap so they can reinvest - it's probably already approved, they're just trying to make it look like they're investigating).
Lol I think it was roosters supporters don't attend games because they're jetsetting across Europe in summer

nick politis is a piece of shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rose still isn't officially his agent? Yh this is dragging on forever. Rose is also Walker's manager and look how long negotiations have been going on with Souths... apparently demanded 900k haha.
He only signed with Rushton a few months ago and now has Rose looking after him. Rose looks after Wighton too and he just knocked back the Raiders offer. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he still hasn’t signed anywhere when the season starts .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters supporters hardly give a shit, he isn't a major loss for them.
My best mates a rooster fan. He’s filthy.

Don’t get me wrong he is over the moon they kept manu. Though he’s burning over trell

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m still under the impression the bulldogs will sign him and have been told accordingly

Latrell is a Ferrari
You don’t drive your Ferrari every day

when the game is on the line or u need a lil magic
Throw the kent some early ball and push up supporting him

the same can’t be said for normal solid first graders such as floptoya Holland and Harper.

I wouldn’t pay the 1 mill
But I’d come up with something close with some third party deals etc

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what's happening, don't care too much tbh, but the only reason the Roosters can and will not offer him anything is because they have about 13 other internationals to accommodate LOL.

Pretty easy to do when you have all that talent "under" your salary cap lol.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to swoop on him and Cody Walker. Offer them both 1m a season. Fuck it we need players that score or set up points.

1. Dwz
2. Okunbor/meaney
3. Mitchell
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Walker
7. Foran/wakeham/Lewis/cogger
8. Rfm
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Jackson (c)
12. Chn