Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think as good as Latrell is he isn't good enough on a regular occasion to be viewed as a marquee signing. I would offer him 600-700 max for the fact you're only paying him to play well for 1/3 of the season. Too inconsistent for me. Rather wait instead of spending overs on him. If we sign him I'd play him either at five eighth or fullback where he has to get his hands on the ball. He goes missing at times in the centres. his attitude also worries me. Too much of an Anthony Mundine or young blake ferguson for me - too cocky/selfish.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What figure were we prepared to pay him I wonder ? You would think it would be at least 900K a season. If it wasn't the board are f..ing idiots knowing the Roosters could easily afford 750-800K. Now the Roosters offer is off the table our offer should look pretty sweet if we reinstate it. We should do so ASAP and maybe even put a timeline on it. Maybe we can sign him now for 800K. Why not try ? or are our board doing favours for the Roosters ?. They're playing right into their hands at the moment the dumb c..ts

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dobbo just said the dogs offered him 11 mil over 10 years or something ?

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
players and clubs are now on alert that if clubs dont pay them the big ones they may start turning there back on the nrl and earn the big ones in the super league thank the Toronto Wolfpacks offer to SBW for this a new pay standard has been set

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah you could be right actually. He needs the Roosters more then the Roosters need him.
The Roosters have already gone out of their way too accommodate him yet he's still asking for more and taking shots at people in management. Yet people on here want to carelessly pay him whatever he wants no questions asked hahaha.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters showing what his life could be like if he goes elsewhere. Hope he's a strong bloke, as hes gonna be copping a lot more than what Papi did when he comes over.

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be a bulldog east have offered what they can. And have withdrew the offer that means there happy with the squad they have retained and will move forward won’t break the bank
We have a good chance to get him now if we offer him a million

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Normally this means he is on his way out, not sure we’re he will end up but this sounds like it’s all over

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Latrell commenting at the bottom, what's it mean tho?received_1715333258600641.jpeg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters have already gone out of their way too accommodate him yet he's still asking for more and taking shots at people in management. Yet people on here want to carelessly pay him whatever he wants no questions asked hahaha.
He’s had the perfect situation at the Chooks and still got a attitude problem who knows what it will be like when everything isn’t going his way. The alarm bells are getting louder and louder by the day that we should stay clear.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters showing what his life could be like if he goes elsewhere. Hope he's a strong bloke, as hes gonna be copping a lot more than what Papi did when he comes over.
Roosters are a **** of a club, they will make you look like the bad guy if you leave them, hence big papi