People that use Menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo? Lazy bastards?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask any chef, if you send your food back, they will fix you alright. They know their job is on the line too.. trust me don't ever...ever...ever send it back :grinning: Imagine what the uber eats / Deliveroo / menu log driver has in store for you with no pesky food safety regs or cameras to worry about :grinning:

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ask any chef, if you send your food back, they will fix you alright. They know their job is on the line too.. trust me don't ever...ever...ever send it back :grinning: Imagine what the uber eats / Deliveroo / menu log driver has in store for you with no pesky food safety regs or cameras to worry about :grinning:
I take it that having your food sent back and tampered with is something you have a lot of experience with, hence this "warning thread"

Good looking out blue balls

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate uber eats.

What about the delivery drivers going into the shops like they own the place?
Rude

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really think that happens. People can tell if it's been tampered with.
Depends where it comes from. My old house mate would order it every night. He'd often have the chips missing, or desert missing, or only get half a thing of chips. That's why they started sealing it. But many still don't seal it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends where it comes from. My old house mate would order it every night. He'd often have the chips missing, or desert missing, or only get half a thing of chips. That's why they started sealing it. But many still don't seal it.
Takeaway every night? Fuarkkk

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking uber eats japanese 7/11 sandwiches Indian dog would be so ashamed of how fresh and clean they are

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've worked in around 16 different kitchens. Never known a chef to be a petty piece of shit who would tamper with your food if you have a complaint. Most of them are pretty proud of putting out quality food and seeing people enjoying it.

Despite some people maybe being bitter about life, most of them aren't going to go out of their way to do disgusting things to your food. You've obviously taken the urban legends about food being tampered with too seriously. Or perhaps you are the kind of bitter person who would take joy or feel a little superiority by doing something like tampering with food someone ordered.

You must lead a pretty miserable life. I've never seen you do anything but complain about things that most people couldn't care less about. If I ever feel like life is treating me harshly I'll be able to think about the fact that I don't have the messed up views about the world that you do and it'll make me feel a little better.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are driving all day what's another 5 mins?

Most people try and argue the economic side of using these services but I'm about the cleanliness. They chuck your food on the seat their dog has wiped their arse on? Come on mate, food is about cleanliness, biggest issue with food.

No point in a restaurant following all food safety guidelines and cleanliness but then you give it to a greasy guy to deliver who has dandruff and picks his nose and sneezes all over your food ... Ewww
I’m not driving all day , if I charge out at $60 an hour or a meterage rate then me leaving for 10 minutes drive then another 5 that’s nearly 20 minutes, I could be earning money for that extra $5 fee it’d worth it cause I don’t leave work I stay working , plus sometimes you order and wait..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've worked in around 16 different kitchens. Never known a chef to be a petty piece of shit who would tamper with your food if you have a complaint. Most of them are pretty proud of putting out quality food and seeing people enjoying it.

Despite some people maybe being bitter about life, most of them aren't going to go out of their way to do disgusting things to your food. You've obviously taken the urban legends about food being tampered with too seriously. Or perhaps you are the kind of bitter person who would take joy or feel a little superiority by doing something like tampering with food someone ordered.

You must lead a pretty miserable life. I've never seen you do anything but complain about things that most people couldn't care less about. If I ever feel like life is treating me harshly I'll be able to think about the fact that I don't have the messed up views about the world that you do and it'll make me feel a little better.
It seems like it's you who has the axe to grind, you come into my threads as Mr misery guts.

Working in 16 mcdonalds kitchens doesn't count by the way. So if you weren't the chef what exactly were you doing in the 16 kitchens?

I've worked with plenty of chefs, employed them and they are a very special breed indeed. They put on that chefs uniform and think they are god. Stories of chefs doing chicks in the coolroom on top of the meat. Staff harrassment is extremely high in the kitchen, trust me you don't piss off a chef or they WILL fix your food for you. I got on well with the chefs because I tolerated a little horseplay from them but there are others I know that we're hard on the chefs and enjoyed a little extra flavour on their meals.

A word to all, do not sent your food back if your unhappy , just don't eat it, pay and don't go back.

To think it doesn't happen, you must also believe in the Easter bunny.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Takeaway every night? Fuarkkk
Yep, there are so many fatty boomsticks in this country. Nearly every day I drive past the local KFC on my way home. You'd be surprised at how long the drive-thru queue is. Talk about lazy...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It seems like it's you who has the axe to grind, you come into my threads as Mr misery guts.

Working in 16 mcdonalds kitchens doesn't count by the way. So if you weren't the chef what exactly were you doing in the 16 kitchens?

I've worked with plenty of chefs, employed them and they are a very special breed indeed. They put on that chefs uniform and think they are god. Stories of chefs doing chicks in the coolroom on top of the meat. Staff harrassment is extremely high in the kitchen, trust me you don't piss off a chef or they WILL fix your food for you. I got on well with the chefs because I tolerated a little horseplay from them but there are others I know that we're hard on the chefs and enjoyed a little extra flavour on their meals.

A word to all, do not sent your food back if your unhappy , just don't eat it, pay and don't go back.

To think it doesn't happen, you must also believe in the Easter bunny.
Hold on... you employed chefs? What exactly is it that you do for work?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hold on... you employed chefs? What exactly is it that you do for work?
He works in a sheltered workshop they give him crayons and put him in a corner for the day, still not permitted to use scissors or pencil sharpeners he will get there 1 day.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He works in a sheltered workshop they give him crayons and put him in a corner for the day, still not permitted to use scissors or pencil sharpeners he will get there 1 day.
With a muzzle as well. Lucky I have wifi and a phone to access the Internet

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry "of"...

Of plenty ..

But on topic ... Just wanted you all to be aware that those delivery services are not the best... Good enough idea and seems economically sound, but it's the greasy drivers who soil, eat and then deliver are the let down.

Do we think any restaurant checks if the driver meets all the food service regulations? It lets their product down ... They should

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry "of"...

Of plenty ..

But on topic ... Just wanted you all to be aware that those delivery services are not the best... Good enough idea and seems economically sound, but it's the greasy drivers who soil, eat and then deliver are the let down.

Do we think any restaurant checks if the driver meets all the food service regulations? It lets their product down ... They should
Hardly sounds shifty at all.
"Hey guys, I can't tell you why yet you can totally trust what I say..."
Either you're a chatbot or are coming across mighty like a shyster!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue Boost having himself some salmon for dinner every night again this week. Fishing's been good

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either you're a chatbot or are coming across mighty like a shyster!
Can you please declare that you don't believe that Australian fleet sales sell any decent cars. Otherwise I'm not sure if your a real person.