Opinion Our very slack club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it every time,something happens at our club we have to find out through the daily telegraph,foran out for 6 months,as paying members u would think,the members all 20k of them would be the first to know,but no not once or twice but regularly,also dwz news of resigningcame through a radio station,before it came through on my app,I have already expressed my disappointment,hopefully if enough people complain we might change things.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the club emailed out the DWZ re-signing to members before it was reported anywhere else.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the club emailed out the DWZ re-signing to members before it was reported anywhere else.
I heard on radio,during lunch break 12,I received notification around 3.30pm

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The clubs never been good with information to fans LOL why did you think anything would change now.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair, our media department are fucking hopeless.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been pretty slack since Polly McArdle moved on. On my scale of things to complain about this ranks low though. Perhaps the staff taking care of this kind of thing get some time off during the off season too.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we got a report on every injury Foran suffers your inbox would blow up.... next you’ll be wanting emails from them confirming the sun came up each morning

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To be fair, our media department are fucking hopeless.
Like our membership team, too many local juniors. We need marquee signings who are competent

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's been pretty slack since Polly McArdle moved on. On my scale of things to complain about this ranks low though. Perhaps the staff taking care of this kind of thing get some time off during the off season too.
Well if all league matters, info, pre-season training, commencement of new season signings etc etc all stopped during this period, then the media dept stopping also may make some sense. But it doesn't. Interest in the new season is very keen at this time of year....there's no time for a club or it's staff to wind down and go on holidays. Someone must be taking care of business at all times :grinning:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we got a report on every injury Foran suffers your inbox would blow up.... next you’ll be wanting emails from them confirming the sun came up each morning
I only want them to Email me if the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get my updates from the ever reliable TK.8-)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The clubs never been good with information to fans LOL why did you think anything would change now.
We have always had the professionalism of a local corner shop. The only time the club put effort in is for membership renewals. And even then shit the bed with the members packs and pack content :p

I have grown accustom to the way they do business off the field. It’s what they do on the field lately that has been pissing me off :p it’s the longest drought of premierships I have ever witnessed :p

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it every time,something happens at our club we have to find out through the daily telegraph,foran out for 6 months,as paying members u would think,the members all 20k of them would be the first to know,but no not once or twice but regularly,also dwz news of resigningcame through a radio station,before it came through on my app,I have already expressed my disappointment,hopefully if enough people complain we might change things.
Lol
Have a whinge

Status
Not open for further replies.