Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmfao fancy tossing the toys out of the cot over the club not agreeing to pay LM 1.2mil/season or whatever the ludicrous amount is that he’s demanding.

At his asking price, this would’ve been a reckless, almost negligent signing.
Latrell at $1.2 million is not worth it! But it seems as though he's a lot smarter than we give him credit for, he can see we are desperate and his going for our jugular!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Previous board, this board blah blah blah.
The next board will no doubt be rubbish too.
Some of you wouldn’t be happy if the Powerball dropped in your lap.

In 2018 Greg Eastwood was being paid $800k to play reggies. If we hadn’t found clubs for MBye and Woods we wouldn’t have been cap compliant and the outcome would’ve been even worse.

I think this group of directors has done very well in the face of adversity and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next strategy wise, especially with some new directors having joined recently - let’s see what they bring.

Oh - and 3 years? Feb 2020 will be 2 years - hence the next election. When you’re lobbing your grenades, at least make them factual...
KEEP TALKING SHIT PLEASE

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit of a worry when Mundine gets involved. All of the people linked to him are kooris. His son included.
Nothing wrong with Kooris, but is he trying to make us the new South Sydney.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Latrell is not our best fit right now. Hold onto the money and bide your time. When the right player pops up, we will be in prime position to get them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bit of a worry when Mundine gets involved. All of the people linked to him are kooris. His son included.
Nothing wrong with Kooris, but is he trying to make us the new South Sydney.
Says the old white ****.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lmfao fancy tossing the toys out of the cot over the club not agreeing to pay LM 1.2mil/season or whatever the ludicrous amount is that he’s demanding.

At his asking price, this would’ve been a reckless, almost negligent signing.
Once again you are stating things that aren’t confirmed at all.

You have been pushing a pro board for months. I’ve stated once again I’m not pro or against yet.

Simply stating the facts. You can dispute the reality all you want.

The coming months will answer the question, your comments don’t change that despite your attempts to convince yourself differently.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Says the old white ****.
A shame that race is even hinted at by anyone.
I don’t like Mundine because I think he’s a loud mouth tosser - nothing more, nothing less. And loudmouth tossers come in all colours and creeds.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Danny weidler just said the Roosters withdrew there offer to Mitchell. I think he is coming to the dogs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A shame that race is even hinted at by anyone.
I don’t like Mundine because I think he’s a loud mouth tosser - nothing more, nothing less. And loudmouth tossers come in all colours and creeds.
It was such a completely unnecessary comment Lol.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell is not our best fit right now. Hold onto the money and bide your time. When the right player pops up, we will be in prime position to get them.
But we need to spend the cap one way or another... we can't just put aside.

We've been lacking in outside backs for years and now the best centre in the world is available and people don't want to pay...

Mitchell would be the first domino for our resurgence back to the top.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bad for doggies management to knock back Mitchell. Looks like roosters followed suit taking offer off table. Bringing his asking price down now

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad for doggies management to knock back Mitchell. Looks like roosters followed suit taking offer off table. Bringing his asking price down now
You have to wonder why everyone is pulling out of negotiations? Is he asking for too much or is there some skeletons in the closet that we don’t know about? It just seems strange that only a couple of clubs are interested.....