Aussie talk (slang)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve Irwin was definitely good Aussie slang, he has a few sayings “Crikey” being the most famous.. also the bloke from wolf creek John Jarrat.. had it down packed too..!! Was a Fuc*ing epic film.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He/she has been beaten with the ugly stick.

Bewdy Newk!

Avagoodweegend Mr Walker

As cunning as a shithouse rat

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fucked your sister
I fucked your cat
Tried to fuck your mum but the bitch was too fat
Straight outta Locash
A crazy motherfucka name Gusto
I fucked your wife cuz the bitch is a big hoe

Isn't that from an Ice-T song?
Not sure if it was an Ice-T song but it was off a movie with Chris Rock called CB4, which is about a rap group like NWA. It's actually pretty good.

This is the song

The trailer for the movie

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Also, I believe "ganga" is ours too lol
So is ranga. I remember years ago I commented on a friends photo on Facebook that had some ranga in it. They actually told me they had to google what ranga meant :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
F$&k off..

Can’t get more Aussie slang than that!!

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like a shag on a rock.

Ava go at this ****.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is ranga. I remember years ago I commented on a friends photo on Facebook that had some ranga in it. They actually told me they had to google what ranga meant :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Like Chris Lilley said in Jonah from Tonga.. the reason they are rangas Is because their mum drunk to much Fanta when they were in her tummy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

he’s a legend, not many like his tv series as they find it too offensive, but he’s a funny guy.!!

In nz we call them ginga lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Like Chris Lilley said in Jonah from Tonga.. the reason they are rangas Is because their mum drunk to much Fanta when they were in her tummy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

he’s a legend, not many like his tv series as they find it too offensive, but he’s a funny guy.!!

In nz we call them ginga lol.
Well we used to call them ginger's here too - but it was around 2007 or so that ranga's really came about lol. Gotta love them firey red heads :D

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thread reminds me of an old joke;

A radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.

DJ: “96 FM here, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Me name’s Dazza.”

DJ: “Ok Dazza, what’s your word?”

Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”

DJ: “You are correct Dazza, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Goan fuck yourself!”

The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:

DJ: “96 FM, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Its Bazza.”

DJ: “So Bazza what’s your word?”

Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”

DJ: “You are correct, Bazza, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Smee again and you can Goan fuck yourself again!”

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the best one is a yeah without the y , eah a little bit higher register and it sounds like the word air

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thread reminds me of an old joke;

A radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.

DJ: “96 FM here, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Me name’s Dazza.”

DJ: “Ok Dazza, what’s your word?”

Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”

DJ: “You are correct Dazza, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Goan fuck yourself!”

The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:

DJ: “96 FM, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Its Bazza.”

DJ: “So Bazza what’s your word?”

Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”

DJ: “You are correct, Bazza, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Smee again and you can Goan fuck yourself again!”
Bahahhahahhaha is that fair dinkum

Wahesh

Reaction score
the best one is a yeah without the y , eah a little bit higher register and it sounds like the word air
That reminds back... back in 2011 we had this bloke who was our delivery guy, he'd deliver our parcels everyday and his name was Aries (pronounced by saying 'Harris' without the 'H') but we all thought he said 'Harris' (which was funny because we worked on Harris street lol). Anyway, I hardly ever pronounce 'H' when I say words like 'Hey' (ey) and Harris (Arris) so everytime I said his name, even though I was attempting to call him Harris, (which is incorrect) I was still correctly pronouncing his name. It wasn't until a year or so later when I saw his name tag that I realised what his name was lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s so fat if you were gunna f*&k her..to find where your dick goes you’d have to cover her with flour to find the wet patch!
Or roll her in sherbit and fuck the fizzy bits

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sign on Town Hall Station. Australia Sux.
Underneath in scribble.New Zealand Nil.