5. Smith

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Half of them aren't worth it. If anything it proves my point. Some club will pay Latrell that much because players like Taylor, Hunt, Bird, Foran, Boyd, Milford etc earn more when Latrell is a better talent and worth more.

My point is the market is inflated and it's hard to find value. Especially when one dimensional props like Lodge, Napa, Boyd, Paulo etc are on all 600k plus.
Well some other club can pay that if they want.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Parramatta who only 2 seasons ago were done for major salary cap breaches are about to announce the signing of Matterson after already nabbing Reagan Campbell-Gillard.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The following players are or will soon be on contracts around or over $1 million:

Cherry-Evans, Jake and Tom Trbojevic, Jack Bird, Darius Boyd, Anthony Milford, James Tedesco, Damien Cook, Ben Hunt, Ash Taylor, Jason Taumalolo, Keiran Foran, Mitch Moses, Cam Smith, David Fifita, Andrew Fifita, Kalyn Ponga, Mitchell Pearce, Michael Morgan, Nathan Cleary.

Someone will add Mitchell to that list as that is what the market dictates. Whether you think he's worth it or not... Considering they were willing to fork out 550k for Api and 300k plus for Ese Ese, I'd rather Latrell for $1 million and take a gamble. Signing him would be a statement of intent from the club and would convince others to follow.
and only three are worth it IMO,Teddy ,taumalolo and D fafita

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope we have nothing to do with anything that Mundine is associated with. And if anyone wants to pull the race or religion card don’t bother - I don’t like Mundine for one reason and one reason only - he’s a dickhead.
Well said! Agree 100%.

Whatever race or religion he is, he still would be a dickhead.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to Mitchell's manager (Rushton) who said he isn't aware that the Dogs have dropped off Mitchell
Was it not reported that his manager was not involved in the conversations? Or “secret meetings”?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No club is going to sign this **** on a 10 year deal.

Greedy fucker will now have to re-sign at the Roosters on a reduced rate.
Notice all these deals that come from the media have huge dollars attached to them. It smells more and more like a manager trying to squeeze coin out of the Roosters.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ everyone losing their minds over something the mole said. That fucker is more wrong than right.

I'm happy to just wait and see what happens.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank god for that he can piss off we don’t want him the money can be spend better else where .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
TBH if my current employer offered me more than double than what he's currently paying I would stay. If Mitchell loves the game he would stay at the roosters. If he is solely interested in money alone, then I feel for the club who gets him.
Well Tedesco followed the $$$ and it paid off for the club who got him. It just depends on a player-to-player basis really.