Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work Bulldogs, pump up his price so that the rorters must offer a similar offer.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
just read that mitchell was INSULTED by the roosters offering him 800k. WOW

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If true our board is done. Surely.

Miss average blokes like Raimen api and Herman when pay himself makes open comments about them.

Then pass on the best player on the market at 22 when we have flops like montoya Crichton and Holland....

Fucking useless and incompetent

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They want to buy 2-3 “solid”first graders WTF .. does that mean they want 2-3 more Elliots in the team?
They’ve baulked at $800k a season. What the fuck do they think a Duel premierships winner, Origin and Aust rep player was going to costs them.

These hacks are just stringing fans and members along.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this is true I'd like to know what the master plan is for all of this cap space?

It's looking more and more likely they they'll end up making more Napa panic buys in a bid to stay competitive and save their jobs by overpaying mediocre players to long term deals.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
However , I’m disappointed, he would of been a top pick up, but I never really thought it would happen, expectations were low on this one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Awesome, great news.

Banned
Reaction score
Now all the people who never wanted Mitchell in the first place are gonna call the board incompetent.... smh
*Raises hand as one that felt LM didn't fit here*
I'm glad the board have not signed him.
So where does that leave your narrative?

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If true our board is done. Surely.

Miss average blokes like Raimen api and Herman when pay himself makes open comments about them.

Then pass on the best player on the market at 22 when we have flops like montoya Crichton and Holland....

Fucking useless and incompetent
Given the predicament we found ourselves in under the previous board who splashed out on a few marquee signings I’m not going to hang this mob if we don’t get Latrell. Also be careful not to get your boards mixed up, from all reports it’s been George Coorey from the Leagues club courting Latrell, not sure the footy club board have been part of that. As for Montoya and Holland, signed by the previous admin/coach and very much doubt, and hope either will be getting an extension

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
i heard we are upgrading Holland and Montoya package deal $800k each

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you just say there is literally no one else to sign???!!

omg we are done for??!! Idiot... there are 200 players of contract that we can currently talk too...
Cap relief for foran, are you getting the news before the news gets the news when did Foran come out and say he wants to retire...

Moron
You get cap relief because foran was injured during national duties which someone else mention is cap at 350 I thought is was more upto six months of the salary but I can't be ass reading it.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*Raises hand as one that felt LM didn't fit here*
I'm glad the board have not signed him.
So where does that leave your narrative?
I’d be happy to have him and whilst there’s no doubting his talent getting the best version of him consistently is not guaranteed.

Banned
Reaction score
Fans screeching *STOP SIGNING PLAYERS ON OVERS*
Also fans screeching *WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THIS PLAYER THAT IS HIGH RISK OF BEING ANOTHER FLOP SIGNING*

Logic, it doesn't apply to dogs fans apparently!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we didn’t believe the mole when he told us months before Klemmer was released that it was going to happen .. so why believe him now either aye

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this is true I'd like to know what the master plan is for all of this cap space?

It's looking more and more likely they they'll end up making more Napa panic buys in a bid to stay competitive and save their jobs by overpaying mediocre players to long term deals.

Napa wasn't a panic buy.. He was good for us this year and he will only get better in his new role... I am happier with him than that wanker Klemmer because at least he is a team man