No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL while we can all dream. This shouldn't even be in the rumours thread because it's not happening.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Big rumour floating around ado car has had a massive fallout with the storm and his on his way to the dogs
A rumour floating around in your own head.

In my head, Jessica Alba is giving me a blowjob. That sounds about as likely.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign Mitchell I could see this happening down the track Ado Carr has got a lot of family in Sydney especially around the Redfern area I could see this happening he is close with Mitchell as well what a lethal combination that could be !!!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
A rumour floating around in your own head.

In my head, Jessica Alba is giving me a blowjob. That sounds about as likely.
That's not your head your in it's mine, and I don't share so f---k off.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If we sign Mitchell I could see this happening down the track Ado Carr has got a lot of family in Sydney especially around the Redfern area I could see this happening he is close with Mitchell as well what a lethal combination that could be !!!
Souths will play the Redfern card and attract ado Carr.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bellamys never fell out with any player he didnt want
Depends how the player takes criticism. He annihilated Munster, Car might not of reacted the same and told him to fuck off.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now I know the kennel is divided about Latrell and his price...

BUT

Would you care about the 1M price if it meant landing his good mate JAC?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now I know the kennel is divided about Latrell and his price...

BUT

Would you care about the 1M price if it meant landing his good mate JAC?
Is JAC coming for minimum wage? Lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would happily pay semi
800k+ because he takes those big Fucking hit ups.

Addo carr can’t do that.
Still he is worth 600kish. If it meant him and latrell came together I’d pay him a bit more and latrell the mil.

The thought of those 2 playing together is jizz worthy.

Imagine semi and latrell ffs

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have said this a few times. But if latrell comes the only sense financially is fullback. Even 800k for a centre who touches the ball 12 times a game is absurd.

Give him the 1 and let him get his 20+ touches. Let him run the ball back and make 200+ meters a game and then we get full value for his 1mill+ salary.

If JAC comes too the backline should be

1. Latrell
2. Addo Carr
3. DWZ
4. Hoppa
5. Remis

perfect combination of speed and hoppa will be the skill. And his edge with Remis worked well this year.

Then you have Meaney and Holland as back up. As it should be.

As good as zelezniak is, if latrell comes he has to play fullback. He is too good to stay on an edge. And also his kick returns and his boot floating around the middle of the field of the last ripping up bombs would give a extra dimension to our halves.

Anyways. This is a longer shot then picking the first 4 at the Melbourne cup. But I will say if the board do pull this off. Then they must retain power unopposed. Big move for the club if they acquire 2 Aussie reps in 1 offseason.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have said this a few times. But if latrell comes the only sense financially is fullback. Even 800k for a centre who touches the ball 12 times a game is absurd.

Give him the 1 and let him get his 20+ touches. Let him run the ball back and make 200+ meters a game and then we get full value for his 1mill+ salary.

If JAC comes too the backline should be

1. Latrell
2. Addo Carr
3. DWZ
4. Hoppa
5. Remis

perfect combination of speed and hoppa will be the skill. And his edge with Remis worked well this year.

Then you have Meaney and Holland as back up. As it should be.

As good as zelezniak is, if latrell comes he has to play fullback. He is too good to stay on an edge. And also his kick returns and his boot floating around the middle of the field of the last ripping up bombs would give a extra dimension to our halves.

Anyways. This is a longer shot then picking the first 4 at the Melbourne cup. But I will say if the board do pull this off. Then they must retain power unopposed. Big move for the club if they acquire 2 Aussie reps in 1 offseason.
Hard to argue.

Though same can be said if the fail to land 1! They should be dismissed. No questions, especially with what 8mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.