No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we sign THE FOX.. I will be very very impressed.. what an excitement machine we all know he is, and that speed :hearteyes:

can’t help but think that it’s just another one we linked too like all the others..!!

latrell and addo... dreams are free,at least there’s that lol.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ironically I posted on here a couple of weeks back that the dogs should go after him. Looks like my prayers have been answered (If true). I love watching him play ecspecially during origin time. Ado-Car and Mitchell. What a combo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck would love the fox at our club. Hes far more valuable off the field than on it, he's the type of character you just makes the boys around him have a laugh.
1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Hopoate
4. Mitchell
5. Addo-Carr
Feel for my boy Meaney but this would be fire. Would only have to worry about rivals staying away from Averillo and Tass and we good for many years to come

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign THE FOX.. I will be very very impressed.. what an excitement machine we all know he is, and that speed :hearteyes:

can’t help but think that it’s just another one we linked too like all the others..!!

latrell and addo... dreams are free,at least there’s that lol.
While we’re at it, get Fifita too and put him on the left edge inside these two and I couldn’t care less who our left sided half is as long as they can catch and pass

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Until there is something in the media I'm not going to be thinking it's possible... but Addo-Carr > Vunivalu (someome I'd like us to recruit). I do think we'll need a Winger as Meaney isn't a long term option for mine.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find some truth to this. My partner works with a friend of his down here in Melbs that's been more than happy to spill goss.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we’re at it, get Fifita too and put him on the left edge inside these two and I couldn’t care less who our left sided half is as long as they can catch and pass
That's the point I keep trying to make but some $#%^ don't get it. We're unable to improve our halves because there's a lack of quality halves available on the market. Lewis, Cogger, and Wakeham are okay. Even better if Foran can make it onto the field at a reduced salary. Might as well upgrade wherever we can to the BEST we can. Fifita, Mitchell and Ado-Carr would rip teams apart taking it in turns. We could more than match it with any team

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's the point I keep trying to make but some $#%^ don't get it. We're unable to improve our halves because there's a lack of quality halves available on the market. Lewis, Cogger, and Wakeham are okay. Even better if Foran can make it onto the field at a reduced salary. Might as well upgrade wherever we can to the BEST we can. Fifita, Mitchell and Ado-Carr would rip teams apart taking it in turns. We could more than match it with any team
Foran is finished.

Are you that stupid to realise that Foran is finished? Goneski? Done and Dusted? Broken?

What planet are you living on?

Status
Not open for further replies.