We should sign the Tongan team

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should sign as many as we can at least. If they can beat an Australian test team imagine how they could go in the NRL. We already have their fullback and one of their hookers. I know Jason Taumalolo is unavailable but maybe we could replace him with David Fafita ? Taukeiaho is available.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One off test match is different from 26 rounds but agree I'd take their entire forward pack.

Taukeiaho
Pangai Jnr
Taumalolo
Fifita

Easily the best pack in the NRL...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One off test match is different from 26 rounds but agree I'd take their entire forward pack.

Taukeiaho
Pangai Jnr
Taumalolo
Fifita

Easily the best pack in the NRL...
Couldn’t go wrong with those players .!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tonga were at their best as a team, Pay should have a look and see if he can snare a bargain.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the shots their forwards were doing all game hence klem the bitch playing shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Takeiaho? always gives 100% and kicks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or they beat an Australian team who was about as interested in playing footy in November as the general public are in watching it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That win was clearly a promotion for the international game lol... what a sad state of affairs the NRL is.... imagine the players of old turning up and pulling those sorts of shenanigans in a green and gold jersey

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the class of Thurston/Smith/Cronk has always been the difference in state of origin and Tests..... Before them the Kangaroos had great players in the halves like Langer, Stuart, Johns, Kimmorley, Daley, Fittler, Lockyer, etc..... Now they have Hunt and DCE as their options..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL clubs chase Kangaroos-bashing Tonga beast after impressive performance
By The Mole
10 hours ago

FShareTTweetBEmail
NRL clubs are clamouring to sign former Wests Tigers forward Ben Murdoch-Masila following his barnstorming display for Tonga in the big upset win over Australia last weekend.

The 28-year-old Warrington Wolves back-rower played an impressive 71 minutes, pulling off some big hits and topping the Tongan tackle count with 28.

Murdoch-Masila played four years at the Tigers and two at Penrith before moving to England in 2016.

But the nuggety forward showed he still has plenty of petrol in the tank and NRL clubs have been quick to take notice.

Ben Murdoch-Masila after Tonga beat Australia on Saturday. (Getty)
"I've had two approaches already and am expecting some more in coming days," Murdoch-Masila's manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

"He has been killing them in England."

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taukeiaho (as well as Hass) is one of the best props in the game and he kicks goals. Roosters probably have him locked in the books for 500k. What a joke. he is twice the prob that Klemmer is and he reportedly is on a million.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taukeiaho (as well as Hass) is one of the best props in the game and he kicks goals. Roosters probably have him locked in the books for 500k. What a joke. he is twice the prob that Klemmer is and he reportedly is on a million.
I actually reckon less $$ hes only really come on the last 12 mths

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually reckon less $$ hes only really come on the last 12 mths
probably bro. His real break out season was last year though. I would be surprised if his manager did not hit them up for an upgrade , he is a gun and uncle nick would not let him go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's on 350k. Not even joking.