People that use Menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo? Lazy bastards?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fat neighbour across the road, always has people deliver him food. Uber eats etc.

Isn't that the height of laziness, the fat guy can't even get off his arse to go buy food. As far as I know he owns his house (not a lazy renter), has a decent tv, drives nice cars, I didn't see this coming?

Why would you want someone to go pick up food for you and deliver? Surely they would spag in it, fart in the bag or do something to "heighten" your experience.

I think it's deserved of people who order food to be delivered. So so so so lazy

I know there is delivery of pizzas etc for years but at least it's the same company delivering, ridiculous to order Chinese food and get some bloke who just picked his arse to go pick up and touch your food. Ewww

To teach people a lesson we should all sign up to uber eats etc and just deliver up a turd in the bag. Teach em a lesson

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've actually never used Uber Eats (or any service Uber provide) and I never will do so.

I agree, but more to the point (because those who deliver have ratings to think of), your food arrives more likely cold than anything and that's bad.

I very rarely get something home delivered. Most of the time I'll either make something or buy takeout myself and eat it at home.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bags are usually sealed anyway and the person isn’t touching your food, sometimes they even come in two bags, with the food in a plastic bag and then put into the Uber/deliveroo bags.

I guess it depends on where the food is coming from, id rather pay $5 for someone to deliver it than drive 10 minutes. To each their own I guess.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The bags are usually sealed anyway and the person isn’t touching your food, sometimes they even come in two bags, with the food in a plastic bag and then put into the Uber/deliveroo bags.

I guess it depends on where the food is coming from, id rather pay $5 for someone to deliver it than drive 10 minutes. To each their own I guess.
Well yeah I guess it depends. I remember one time I got this flyer in my letterbox for Thai food that deliver to your house for free if you spend a certain amount (this was before Uber Eats/Deliveroo). Now reading through the menu, I realised that I had to order for a few people and I would actually meet that limit, so I got them to deliver it. Hey - it saves me on fuel. Anyway, the food arrived, and it was hot and tasty (and so was the Asian chick who delivered it) ;).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only time I use uber eats is to order Vietnamese food when I'm in hospital. Can't stand that pre-made processed crap they call food.

Vietnamese is perfect as it's fresh and light.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well yeah I guess it depends. I remember one time I got this flyer in my letterbox for Thai food that deliver to your house for free if you spend a certain amount (this was before Uber Eats/Deliveroo). Now reading through the menu, I realised that I had to order for a few people and I would actually meet that limit, so I got them to deliver it. Hey - it saves me on fuel. Anyway, the food arrived, and it was hot and tasty (and so was the Asian chick who delivered it) ;).
So it was worth the order? Lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are flat out getting internet where I live let alone Uber eats.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Of course it comes with a sealed extra bag... They seal it up after they soiled the food or ate some of it

I'd rather drive and know my food hasn't been shit on. Plus you pay the driver $5 to go to town on your food.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Of course it comes with a sealed extra bag... They seal it up after they soiled the food or ate some of it

I'd rather drive and know my food hasn't been shit on. Plus you pay the driver $5 to go to town on your food.
I don't really think that happens. People can tell if it's been tampered with.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picture this .. it’s Friday .. the sun has gone to bed and the moon is coming up for night shift... I get home at 6 been on the road since 4.. apprentice has fucked up and cost me money and i pay all my bills, mortgage , apprentice , I sit down on the couch .. my mrs arrives then we pull out our phone and for a small $4.99 fee I order food and bobs your retarded cousin ! My foods here .::
Also perfect at work cause if you think about it I save money while working it I’m
Order where as I leave work to get food I still pay the same
Ammount where as I pay the $4.99 fee and work where if I’m gone 30 mins I don’t make my $30 for 3 mins

Wahesh

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1875621001

Read up.. I think the moral of the story is, if you want take away food, don't be lazy and go pick it up yourself. You you want someone picking at your food that just picked their nose or their arse?
It's not like I order food all the time, but whenever I do (once a year), it's because they offer the service, and it's always Asian. Everyone knows Asians cram all they can into their take away containers, so if it's not full, I'll automatically know it's been tampered with. Also the food delivery service comes from the company themselves, not Uber Eats or Menu Log.

But there was this chick who used to work in the same building as me that would always use them to order food at lunchtime instead of walking 5 mins to the local shops - that is what annoys me.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would you want someone to go pick up food for you and deliver? Surely they would spag in it, fart in the bag or do something to "heighten" your experience.
This says a great deal about you @Blue_boost!
(......I hope you don't do delivery out Guildford way!)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Unless you are a full retard then you'll know if your food has been tampered with.

Im fairly sure that uber eats drivers must uphold a certain rating to continue on working and so I doubt you'll get many sacrificing their jobs to fuck with your food.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never used Uber. Prefer to just go get it Myself than have someone deliver it :tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picture this .. it’s Friday .. the sun has gone to bed and the moon is coming up for night shift... I get home at 6 been on the road since 4.. apprentice has fucked up and cost me money and i pay all my bills, mortgage , apprentice , I sit down on the couch .. my mrs arrives then we pull out our phone and for a small $4.99 fee I order food and bobs your retarded cousin ! My foods here .::
Also perfect at work cause if you think about it I save money while working it I’m
Order where as I leave work to get food I still pay the same
Ammount where as I pay the $4.99 fee and work where if I’m gone 30 mins I don’t make my $30 for 3 mins
If you are driving all day what's another 5 mins?

Most people try and argue the economic side of using these services but I'm about the cleanliness. They chuck your food on the seat their dog has wiped their arse on? Come on mate, food is about cleanliness, biggest issue with food.

No point in a restaurant following all food safety guidelines and cleanliness but then you give it to a greasy guy to deliver who has dandruff and picks his nose and sneezes all over your food ... Ewww

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never used Uber. Prefer to just go get it Myself than have someone deliver it :tearsofjoy:
Not many of us proper people left. Lazy bastards many on here.. let them all think For their $4.99 the uber eats drivers just washed their hands, disinfected their car and had a shower before they delivered their food.

More likely they were burping and farting simultaneously whilst travelling with their food, leave their food on the passenger seat which has infested with dog hair and fleas, then they scratch their arse, pick at your food, sneeze on it, blow their nose into it, and then deliver. Plus they pay them and say thanks.. I bet those uber eats drivers walk away with a big smirk on their face

Last edited: