Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've spent more money on worse players to be fair.

10 years may be a bit extreme. A 4 year max contract is more than enough seriously.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A Slovene being a Serb Catholic? As in a Serb that fleed Serbia during the war, lived in Slovenia as a practicising Serb Catholic. And they call themselves Slovenes to cover up sh*t that they did during the war ... I'd say that's why they're calling themselves Slovenes.

I'm Australian btw. Mrs is Slovene.

Already talked about at lenght about Mitchell and whether he's worth 1m in so many other threads. Seems as others are happy to play along, good luck to them.
So is your missus posting under Slovenia Steve or should you have a new nickname like Australia Steve, Matilda Steve, Kangaroo Steve?

I'm an Australian Lebaneze and i manipulate both sides of the fence. When I'm quoting jobs, I'm a full blown Aussie, when im a victim of racial abuse, im lebaneze looking for compensation in the form of cash and benefits.

God bless your beautiful soul, Steve

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll give you a Million Dollar Question.

Why the FUCK do we have to create so many FUCKING threads on the same topic?

I mean FFS sake, scroll down 3 threads and you can find another one. Scroll down a few more. Another one. Go to the Rumours Page and another one. All talking about fucking Mitchell.

Same about other topics ... it's not that hard people. Really.

Doing my fucking head in this.
Agree with you completely. If it's not having to scroll past 17 Mitchell threads, it's having to scroll past 17 who else should we sign threads.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has the same style as Munster, can see him eventually slotting into the 5/8th role at some stage. Will that justify the $$?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10 year contract no way. 4 or 5 year max. Yes would sign him. Strike centre, top pointscorer, we need our points to come from somewhere as we can't rely on our halves (at this point in time) to create enough points consistantly. The thought of another year of Montoya or Holland (other than backup) is depressing. These strike players don't become available that often

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was 750k on the books and 250k third party would people then be happy?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go over the cap for 100k , what the nrl going to do the soft cocks, a fine ? They let every other team off with minimal fuss,just sign him up worry about it later

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Latrell kicking for touch when we are awarded penalties we'd be guaranteed to find more than the 6m average we currently get LOL
That's when we actually find touch.
God damn, if there's anything more infuriating than a first grade team not finding touch on a penalty, let me know.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's when we actually find touch.
God damn, if there's anything more infuriating than a first grade team not finding touch on a penalty, let me know.
Kicking dead from kick offs twice + in a row lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will announce his signing next week.
I sure hope so. Would love him here asap.

Give me something to look forward to next season for.

One of my best mates is a mad chooks fan. He used to gag over his cock now he’s like meh. Lol playing it down so he’s nervous he’s gone.

They have that billy smith kid who played a couple times this year and went bloody well so wouldn’t be shocked to see them part with latrell if we do pay the 1mil

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure. Bring his mate Addo-Carr to play outside him. Both you would hope enjoy playing their footy together and destroy opposition’s right edges.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If it was 750k on the books and 250k third party would people then be happy?
I mentioned somewhere else, what price do you put on goal kicking? An extra 200 - 250k for a good one is good value I think.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll give you a Million Dollar Question.

Why the FUCK do we have to create so many FUCKING threads on the same topic?

I mean FFS sake, scroll down 3 threads and you can find another one. Scroll down a few more. Another one. Go to the Rumours Page and another one. All talking about fucking Mitchell.

Same about other topics ... it's not that hard people. Really.

Doing my fucking head in this.
New poll
Does Slovenia Steve hate new threads about the same shit...? Lol
Comment below

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
New poll
Does Slovenia Steve hate new threads about the same shit...? Lol
Comment below
Just reminded me of something. Who here is named Steve, a massive Dogs supporter and was on RBT last night in a Dogs Jersey after Anzac Day match hahaha???

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think many people think Latrell is worth 1m. Latrell is worth what the Roosters are offering or just a little above that. It's just what we'd have to pay or close to it at least to lure him here. We're trying to poach the best Centre from the most successful club in the NRL at this current time. More money has to be an incentive.