Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good morning to my fellow habibs, wogs and skips.

Simple question for a simple poll

Is Latrell Mitchell worth $1m a year for the next 10 years?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good morning to my fellow habibs, wogs and skips.

Simple question for a simple poll

Is Latrell Mitchell worth $1m a year for the next 10 years?
Yeah I think so. Already a superstar, once Foran is gone (cant see being resigned or if retired) be on less than he is.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
For me it depends on how much, his being here, helps us attract other Tier 1 talent. For me that is worth $200K a year of his payment.

On its own, I don't think he is worth the money.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No.
He is lazy. He also plays Origin. He also have personal issues a lot. With his comments about retiring by 30 and trying to get financially secure, you have to make him earn his money.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll give you a Million Dollar Question.

Why the FUCK do we have to create so many FUCKING threads on the same topic?

I mean FFS sake, scroll down 3 threads and you can find another one. Scroll down a few more. Another one. Go to the Rumours Page and another one. All talking about fucking Mitchell.

Same about other topics ... it's not that hard people. Really.

Doing my fucking head in this.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll give you a Million Dollar Question.

Why the FUCK do we have to create so many FUCKING threads on the same topic?

I mean FFS sake, scroll down 3 threads and you can find another one. Scroll down a few more. Another one. Go to the Rumours Page and another one. All talking about fucking Mitchell.

Same about other topics ... it's not that hard people. Really.

Doing my fucking head in this.
Listen here short fused Slovenia.

If it's doing your head in, simply move along and stop being such a drama queen.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Skip here..

This is a hard question isn't it. To try and make it sound better I tell myself he's a goalkicker and that has to be worth an extra 200k or so per year.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not unless we play him fullback or 5/8.....
Not that I want him to play there but no centre is worth 1mil

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Listen here short fused Slovenia.

If it's doing your head in, simply move along and stop being such a drama queen.
Bring it you ****. Calling me Slovene. That's nearly as bad as calling me Coach as we all know what a d*ck he is ;)

Being serious though ... can't you see how pointless it is? A conversation is already going on about this exact same point a few threads down, and by creating another thread about the same thing the other one dies.

Where's Mr Invisible (is that his name?) when you need him?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitchell success or otherwise will depend on his own personal attitude, if his indifferent form is as a result of his treatment by the Roosters, (insincere patronizing does not always work) then he could be well worth the $1M.
I just hope that who ever is negotiating are clever enough and more importantly conversant enough with Physiology to make the correct judgment, because if he floats in and out of games, he will be very disruptive and cause disharmony, and would be a worse buy than Foran.
What worries me also is that all the players we have signed on long contracts have not end well.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wont get as many chances in our backline to fade in and out of games, his work rate will need to increase.

The Roosters have options all over the park, while our backline is getting there and this signing will help no end he will be the go to man.

Goal Kicker to boot. ;)

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bring it you ****. Calling me Slovene. That's nearly as bad as calling me Coach as we all know what a d*ck he is ;)

Being serious though ... can't you see how pointless it is? A conversation is already going on about this exact same point a few threads down, and by creating another thread about the same thing the other one dies.

Where's Mr Invisible (is that his name?) when you need him?
I've met a few Slovenes over the years up at the Slovenian club in Wetherill Park on the corner of Horsley Drive, and i must say you Serbian Catholics are a funny bunch! (A few Slovenes said that they are Serbian Catholics, so dont get upset if that is wrong, as it came from the horses mouth).

From that entire region, i still find the Croats the best bunch by a country mile, and terrific sportsmen!

Anyways, my Mitchell topic was supposed to be a poll with a simple - Yes or No - but for some reason it did not work.

It's coming up to xmas Bratko, take a chill pill, relax and enjoy the festivities.

God bless

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've met a few Slovenes over the years up at the Slovenian club in Wetherill Park on the corner of Horsley Drive, and i must say you Serbian Catholics are a funny bunch! (A few Slovenes said that they are Serbian Catholics, so dont get upset if that is wrong, as it came from the horses mouth).

From that entire region, i still find the Croats the best bunch by a country mile, and terrific sportsmen!

Anyways, my Mitchell topic was supposed to be a poll with a simple - Yes or No - but for some reason it did not work.

It's coming up to xmas Bratko, take a chill pill, relax and enjoy the festivities.

God bless
Bro I lived in between King Tom and White Eagles lol

NSL were the best lol.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
10 year contracts are ludicrous.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

God bless
A Slovene being a Serb Catholic? As in a Serb that fleed Serbia during the war, lived in Slovenia as a practicising Serb Catholic. And they call themselves Slovenes to cover up sh*t that they did during the war ... I'd say that's why they're calling themselves Slovenes.

I'm Australian btw. Mrs is Slovene.

Already talked about at lenght about Mitchell and whether he's worth 1m in so many other threads. Seems as others are happy to play along, good luck to them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A Slovene being a Serb Catholic? As in a Serb that fleed Serbia during the war, lived in Slovenia as a practicising Serb Catholic. And they call themselves Slovenes to cover up sh*t that they did during the war ... I'd say that's why they're calling themselves Slovenes.

I'm Australian btw. Mrs is Slovene.

Already talked about at lenght about Mitchell and whether he's worth 1m in so many other threads. Seems as others are happy to play along, good luck to them.
Dude don't waste you're time on him... he's a Karmichael.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro I lived in between King Tom and White Eagles lol

NSL were the best lol.
A few of my good mates i grew up with use to take me to all the NSL games at King Tom and the away games.

Must say it was a great era to grow up in, especially with all the mixed bunch of wogs. Was absolutely terrific!

God Bless Sydney's West