15. Toomaga
16. RFM
17.Sue/Ogden/elliot/Smith

We can definitely push for top 8

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I quite like this team Alfred, some of your best work.

Elliott a is a lock for a bench spot though.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah i reackon we should medically retire Elliot ....jokes
He is a great clubman though with passion in spades should be a great on field trainer running the water and pumping the boys up when his time comes

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seriously believe that we will sign Mitchell even if it means paying overs... We seriously need a marquee player to entice other quality players to come over and Latrell is the man..

I would like to see this lineup should Meaney step up and reach his potential...

Meaney
Smith
Hoppa
Mitchell
DWZ
Foran
Cogger
Tolman
JMK
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Stimson

Katoa
RFM
To'omaga
Elliott/Ogden

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Stimson walks into the 17 let alone the 13. I'd prefer Jackson to stay on the edge so he can be on the field for 80 minutes. Elliott and Smith lock combo last season for me was good enough to retain.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I could be completely wrong come next year. I just haven't seen enough of Stimson to put him in. He will need to impress in training and trial games.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seriously believe that we will sign Mitchell even if it means paying overs... We seriously need a marquee player to entice other quality players to come over and Latrell is the man..

I would like to see this lineup should Meaney step up and reach his potential...

Meaney
Smith
Hoppa
Mitchell
DWZ
Foran
Cogger
Tolman
JMK
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Stimson

Katoa
RFM
To'omaga
Elliott/Ogden
Meaney has been killing it on the wing and dwz at fb why swap them

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t Foran just break his shoulder and you all expect him to line up at 5/8?

DWZ killed it at FB I wouldn’t be moving him and if Stimson can’t beat out Smith for a starting spot god help us..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s just wait an see :grinning:!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Stimson walks into the 17 let alone the 13. I'd prefer Jackson to stay on the edge so he can be on the field for 80 minutes. Elliott and Smith lock combo last season for me was good enough to retain.
Smith's gotta go mate... His a SL through and through...

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know what is the recovery time for Foran? any early indications

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Didn’t Foran just break his shoulder and you all expect him to line up at 5/8?

DWZ killed it at FB I wouldn’t be moving him and if Stimson can’t beat out Smith for a starting spot god help us..
Lol must be round 2 after Foran is injured again.

Stimson walks into the team, LMAO at people think someone like Smith holds him out.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would like to know what is the recovery time for Foran? any early indications
Think I saw there's no fracture but still need to wait. Will either miss the Pre season only or 6 months... So not much to go off at this stage, unless there's another updated report?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think I saw there's no fracture but still need to wait. Will either miss the Pre season only or 6 months... So not much to go off at this stage, unless there's another updated report?
I don't want to be, "That guy" but Foran will, "make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sideline for six weeks but will make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sidline for six weeks but will make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sideline for six weeks..." etc etc etc.
Groundhog day...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to be, "That guy" but Foran will, "make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sideline for six weeks but will make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sidline for six weeks but will make a remarkable recovery, train the house down, be all set and busting for his first game back, get injured in the first ten minutes and be on the sideline for six weeks..." etc etc etc.
Groundhog day...
Sadly seems the way he goes these days.