Opinion Sione katoas,effort for tonga

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the game last night,I thought he handled himself really well,threw a beautiful short pass for a try,his passing game was very Chrisp worked very well with his forwards,and pulled off some good tackles in defence,overall I thought he was good,just like to get opinion from others who saw the game.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen him play but if you read his history he played in some comp winning teams in the lower grades so you would think he's got ability

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He was in the spine that beat Australia and did not disappoint - tells me it is an awesome signing! He is already worth an extra 150K lol

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a good signing. His passing out of dummy half looks better than JMK. Would still prefer a better hooker at the club.

I like Brandon Smith but interesting to see he was dropped by the Kiwis for not meeting team standards. Might be one of those Melbourne players that's nowhere near as good without Bellamy kicking their arses.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember seeing him play, I'm pretty sure I would have seen him though.

He looks pretty good tbh, some in here made himout to be worse than Lichaa lol.

Having said that he was behind a very dominant pack. He won't be getting that type of ball every week in the NRL.

Still looks like a decent little pick up though.

Up the Dogs!!!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His best asset is definitely his willingness in D to cover... Watched him work constantly getting himself into the right places to shut plays down, his definitely got a footy brain on him. His basically got what JMK doesn't so hopefully Bunjis brother can learn a thing or two from him too.