TripleM Hooper Say's Latrell Still Bulldogs Man

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucktards @ NRLol have stated they will not register him iirc.
So they will register accused rapist, thugs, women badgers, convicted felons. But draw the line at a churchie who was fighting for a cause he strongly believed in?

Makes no sense. If you want to not register him do so because he left the league for not money. Not because of his values and beliefs. For mine that is discrimination.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So they will register accused rapist, thugs, women badgers, convicted felons. But draw the line at a churchie who was fighting for a cause he strongly believed in?

Makes no sense. If you want to not register him do so because he left the league for not money. Not because of his values and beliefs. For mine that is discrimination.
What did Kasey Badger do wrong? :grinning:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your 100% right mate but that's how the world is today, most people have no idea just how much corruption goes on and has been covered up by our politicians and law enforcement authorities, and only a few of us are fighting back.

Banned
Reaction score
...and they're usually the ones that are ostracised by the greater public for daring to share cold hard facts from such a harsh reality!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Folau IN + Latrell IN

Centre problem solved. Hopoate to the wing, Smith on the other wing. DWZ fullback.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

This is the fucked up world we live in today. The corporate sponsors will have a massive public sulk over Folau but they won't give two shits about a player who is facing criminal charges.