• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If true that the board is spilt on latrell, I have this to say, that they focus too much on the negatives , instead of being a positive progressive board..
Other than latrells expensive asking price....name me one better player in our backline?

Therefore if any of our existing players have a winge about latrells salary, maybe management should kindly remind them? How many grand finals have you won? What about origins? Australia? Can you kick goals from 55m out ??
I wish our previous board focused or even considered the negatives with Foran

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there it is .....
The excuses from the previous board continue..

We are doomed fuck em off at the next elections, promised us the world and delivered us an atlas

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Thompson and TKO would come here for $500k-$600k ish a piece. Yup, sure thing.

Only chance that would happen is if we had someone who could win games for us.

Like a marquee player...

like maybe LATRELL

Which other marquee player is available and appears willing to leave their club?

We need a strike centre, what other strike centres are available and willing to leave their club?

Latrell is the start of our 2021 team upgrade
Sure thing?

You're off your bonkers if you think those 2 forwards are worth more than your "500-600ish"

At $1m dollars Latrell will be just another big name dud signing along with the likes of Tony Williams, Aaron Woods and Kieran Foran.

If Roosters thought Mitchell was worth 1m they would of forked it out, just like they did with Tedesco and Cronk.

Roosters re-signing Manu before Nov 1, shows you that Manu is regarded higher than Mitchell, and rightly so

A

Alexander the Great

That was Arthur you haflwit
George Coorey - he was a member of the 'football club" board at the time that approved the back ended deals to Woods etc. I read the club is trying to re-sign Elliott. So he'd rather keep Elliott than spend "some" of his wage - an extra 100K maybe a season on signing a potential gamebreaker like Mitchell. Want a stupid c..t !

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sure thing?

You're off your bonkers if you think those 2 forwards are worth more than your "500-600ish"

At $1m dollars Latrell will be just another big name dud signing along with the likes of Tony Williams, Aaron Woods and Kieran Foran.

If Roosters thought Mitchell was worth 1m they would of forked it out, just like they did with Tedesco and Cronk.

Roosters re-signing Manu before Nov 1, shows you that Manu is regarded higher than Mitchell, and rightly so
Taukeiaho is currently one of the best Prop's in the game. Massively underrated.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben hunt, ash Taylor played like they were worthy for a big contract, they got it ....how they going now
You carnt have it both ways mate
Ok, think about it THIS way: If he's lackadaisical with attitude concerns while TRYING to get a big pay-day, does it logically follow that all of a sudden he'll pull his finger out when he's already GOT the contract he wants locked in? Not from experience...

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Latrell is the best Centre in the game and worth 700k. Do you seriously think an extra 150k is going to be enough for Latrell to leave the best team in the competition? I personally think to attract a marquee player we're looking at an extra 200-300k and in Latrell's case more towards the 300k.
Yes if he multiplies 150k or 200K by 5 years :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes if he multiplies 150k or 200K by 5 years :grinning:
I know that. It isn't enough to attract a marquee signing. The higher number you've given would give us a chance.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And has that happened to us before?

Fuck the Rorter$

The systematucally pillaged us after the 2004 GF, taking Anasta Mason Omeley Myles and others..

Then Politi$ conveniently starts talking to SBW as soon as he walks out on us..

No sympathy for that scum of a club from Bondi..
Sorry mate the Rotters were talking to $BW long before he walked

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And the other knucklehead goes i am dreaming that you would pick him up for "500ish-600ish"

Alot of people on the kennel love playing with monopoly money
You'd think Roosters will be looking to upgrade him.

I've thought the amount you've given would be enough to get him for a while now.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would take him as we could have Mitchell as our goal kicker and Okunbor on the wing

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You'd think Roosters will be looking to upgrade him.

I've thought the amount you've given would be enough to get him for a while now.
I would definitely look at luring him across, as he is the type of prop we dont have and need.

Jackson to move to lock, and do the work Tolman did minus the 4th tackle settlers.

A rotation of Napa, Taukeiaho, To'omaga, Jackson and another decent prop (L. Thompson would be ideal) and there is no need to re-sign the likes of Tolman, Elliott, Sue, Chris Smith and the likes

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure thing?

I never said “worth”, I said what they would come here for. There’s a big difference, six figures difference for each. Same thing goes for Latrell and just about any other in-demand player.

Until we can lift ourselves above also-ran status, we are going to have to pay extra for quality or put up with mediocrity and future potential.

If there’s another strike centre out there with Latrells skills thats available, I’m all for going for them also.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Latrell is not just a centre, he is a world beater , plays many positions and can kick goals from anywhere..

So you saying we cannot afford another marquee signing you have to be kidding right?

You will never sign a marquee hooker anytime soon, there just isn't many of them around, apart from cam Smith, hodgson and cook would not feed the rest of them.

Halfbacks.....apart from cherry Evans, Cleary, Munster, Moses, all signed to long terms deals ....where do you throw the money at?

Fullback.....there's Tedesco and rts and turbo then daylight.....again long term deals signed from what we are hearing ....

Latrells is a must !!
Exactly right. The quality of players isnt there right now compared to previous generations. Australia just lost to Tonga. DCE is the Australian half... That tells a lot about quality today.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lmfaoo privileged, fukn old farts like you these days still spewing the same old shit “back in my day”
Fuck off
Thats right son, back in my day little ***** like you would be smacked from pillar to post, and you would quickly grow up.

Today's pussycats like yourself are the pussy generation, everything has to be watered down because its offensive....especially the truth

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe it's a case of if I don't play as well, it will make it easier for the roosters not to offer me as big a deal as the dogs( if in fact he has committed months ago with us) , hence making it easier in his mind to leave,and in particular the difficult discussion he will have to have with the roosters about his decision to join dogs
Ok, think about it THIS way: If he's lackadaisical with attitude concerns while TRYING to get a big pay-day, does it logically follow that all of a sudden he'll pull his finger out when he's already GOT the contract he wants locked in? Not from experience...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats right son, back in my day little ***** like you would be smacked from pillar to post, and you would quickly grow up.

Today's pussycats like yourself are the pussy generation, everything has to be watered down because its offensive....especially the truth

Like i said fuck off ayy