Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our stats of scoring in the last 15 minutes are ridiculous!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that was unfuckingbelievable!!!
Fuck yeah! Bring it you sons of a bitches. BRING IT!! Destroy all motherfuckers. Destroy all. Running around teh house with my shirt off singing "We've conquered all of Europe ..."

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck the ref John Moss and fuck Martin Atkinson (He was ref in the Man Utd game) who was the VAR ref. They didn't want us to win at all and we still did.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We had no right to win that game
Perhaps not that late but think we were clearly the better team and by far and away had the better chances. VAR decisions were an absolute joke. Not only the disallowed goal but also the penalty shout for handball. Another stonewall penalty.

So ... I wouldn't agree with you mate in that we should've won it well before then imo.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin Atkinson is a disgrace but the spirit and fight shown by Liverpool is first class.

Firmino and Salah need to step up and be clinical next game.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't get to see the game but watched the highlights this morning and you should have heard me yelling and screaming when those goals went in. You would have thought I had won the lotto. Klopp is the best manager in the world without a doubt. The belief he has instilled in these players is incredible. They just don't give in. Complete reverse of the previous Liverpool teams. 9 times out of 10 we drop our heads and lose those games. Not any more though

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin Atkinson is a disgrace but the spirit and fight shown by Liverpool is first class.

Firmino and Salah need to step up and be clinical next game.
Don't remember either having huge chances? Think there was one Lallana chance he really should've scored from. Mane also.

Will say that the form of Salah is worrying though he's got the same amount of goals and assists as the previous 2 seasons so ....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
“Oil on the fire”

Klopp on Guardiola' comments:

“I couldn’t really believe it to be honest & then I saw it. I am not sure if Pep spoke in that moment about Sadio or the team - both is not too nice. I am not too sure if I want to put oil on the fire. And I promise not to mention tactical fouls..."

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Michael Oliver named ref for the City game. Probably the best ref in England.