Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s your problem your judging by the 9s
I watched Plenty of players putting in effort yesterday. BJ was THE laziest. Unbelievably lazy. He was rarely substituted cos he did nothing.

If we sign him and he performs like that , opposition will run their attack at him all season.

Yes it was only 9s, but FFS he was representing his country and could barely be bothered to do anything more than trot and snatch at attackers with his hands.

After yesterday, I would not want at all. Even if he was free.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched Plenty of players putting in effort yesterday. BJ was THE laziest. Unbelievably lazy. He was rarely substituted cos he did nothing.

If we sign him and he performs like that , opposition will run their attack at him all season.

Yes it was only 9s, but FFS he was representing his country and could barely be bothered to do anything more than trot and snatch at attackers with his hands.

Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will find out early next month if we have signed him

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we will find out early next month if we have signed him
Let's hope the board come through with a nice surprise signing, someone that isn't fucking blow job. Guy has a massive ego and a footy IQ smaller than his shoe size

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

When hes in the real blue and white you'll be eating them words!

and if not i'm sure you'll support the mediocrity of Holland and Montoya

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When hes in the real blue and white you'll be eating them words!

and if not i'm sure you'll support the mediocrity of Holland and Montoya
If we do sign him, and he performs like a $650k centre should, I’ll be happy to eat my words. It’ll mean a complete turn around from yesterday but...

the present duds are the exact opposite to BJ...try hard but have no skill.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway i cant see him ever overcoming that neck injury.
No other human ever has, he will be no different, he should retire.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should still have around 600K to spend for 2020. Think we should offer Ramien a little more than we did previously and at that time we put the pressure on him to sign by a certain date apparently. Flick him 550K - 600K a year for 2 years. If we sign Mitchell as a fullback Ramien could be a keeper at centre log term. We need to act quick. Dragons and Tigers now have millions to spend for 2021.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should still have around 600K to spend for 2020. Think we should offer Ramien a little more than we did previously and at that time we put the pressure on him to sign by a certain date apparently. Flick him 550K - 600K a year for 2 years. If we sign Mitchell as a fullback Ramien could be a keeper at centre log term. We need to act quick. Dragons and Tigers now have millions to spend for 2021.
Tigers are chasing the milf and players are trying to leave the dragons... If we hit the finals in 2020 then surely we will be the team players would rather be at.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bj was absolute park footy player at best yesterday, couldn’t believe how poor this guy played, and for his country.
We should look elsewhere, worrying signs

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If I were going to buy a raider it would be Wighton but he is asking too much isn't he?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep, 900k from memory.
He'd be asking for more then the PO he currently has. I thought that PO was already the amount you've stated which would mean we'd have to give him more.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He'd be asking for more then the PO he currently has. I thought that PO was already the amount you've stated which would mean we'd have to give him more.
We'd have to pay him over the mil it would seem if he isn't happy with 900k. A lot might not agree with me but id definitely rather Mitchell as these prices, as I still see Wighton as a Centre and doesn't have the X Factor that Mitchell is. Both "could" be decent 5/8's in the future. Yeah, yeah I know he won Churchill at 5/8 etc but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.