Opinion DWZ vs Hopoate

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all know that DWZ's deficiency lies in his ball playing and passing game. I was certain that he was going to be our long term fullback late in the season, but after Will Hopoate played there when he got injured, and got two try assists, I started having my doubts.

Today's game shows that Will Hopoate has the ball playing ability to be our Fullback.

DWZ and Hopoate should both play fullback, at different times. DWZ can take the kick returns, but once the line is set and we are attacking, Hopoate plays in the middle. In the defensive line, DWZ should play fullback.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa’s hands a great in the centres as he can give quick ball to Smith. I think DWZ will be good sniffing in middle off our forwards after a full off season

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dallin is basically our Ken Maumalo/Blake Ferguson who are both on the wing... I like his organisation from the back though... I'm happy with whoever goes there.. even if Meaney had another go, if he can put more size on during the pre season

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ counts numbers better in defence than Hoppa but wow he was great at FB for Tonga the 2 games they played

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Merge them together.

DWZ.

Hopoate's a great Centre just leave him there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dallin is basically our Ken Maumalo/Blake Ferguson who are both on the wing... I like his organisation from the back though... I'm happy with whoever goes there.. even if Meaney had another go, if he can put more size on during the pre season
Nothing more to say but agree. Thanks Howard !!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa is a good fill-in at FB but not permanent. We have been down this road.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Hoppa had a bit more pace he would be a better fullback than Tedesco

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can they procreate together to create the complete footballer...