Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign the **** put the shit aside and it the bloke we have that lemon Foran on 1.2 to watch from the side lines god Forbid we sign a bloke who can score points

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
860k over 5 years would be an astute bit of business.

4.3 mil over 5 years ain't chump change either for a centre.

Also allows the club to spread 700k over 7 players during that period, 100k upgrades always come in handy when it comes to retention..

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious ??????????????? You'd rather Leilua who is overweight and can't defend. Look at his mistakes in the Grand Final FFS. Look at his soft performance in the 9s. He's also got a major neck problem and he's already pushing 30. Do you want the Dogs to seriously challenge for a comp anytime in the next 5 or 10 years or are you happy with just making the 8 or worse ?
It's all about opinions,I'm entitled to mine as u r yours,sure leilua has mistakes in him,and yes there are other options,to pay this guy 1mill,is asking for trouble,I would prefer someone like Staggs,or Scott who r a lot cheaper

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If I was going to pay 1million for any player right now I would be going after Haas regardless of whether or not we have good enough forwards or we are short a centre.

He would touch the ball 3 times as much as Mitchell and give more space to every other player on the team.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Canterbury officials similar to thekennel.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If I was going to pay 1million for any player right now I would be going after Haas regardless of whether or not we have good enough forwards or we are short a centre.

He would touch the ball 3 times as much as Mitchell and give more space to every other player on the team.
upload_2019-11-2_18-43-52.png

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he'll get an upgrade in two to three years time. Something like 500k/500k/700k/700k/700k. While he's under contract the Broncos would need to cooperate with him leaving and there's no way that's happening. The best Prop's that we could get are Arrow, Taukeiaho and Thompson.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I think he'll get an upgrade in two to three years time. Something like 500k/500k/700k/700k/700k. While he's under contract.
Bit Klemmers getting payed 1m now and Haas is streets ahead of him. I would be putting feelers out.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The noise out of the Roosters is that Latrell Mitchell is at very long odds to remain at the club.
I think Parramatta & Souths are favourites at this stage particularly with the latter having a war chest if the NRL rule in their favour re Burgess.
I’d prefer Latrell at the Bulldogs.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I think he'll get an upgrade in two to three years time. Something like 500k/500k/700k/700k/700k. While he's under contract the Broncos would need to cooperate with him leaving and there's no way that's happening. The best Prop's that we could get are Arrow, Taukeiaho and Thompson.
Yeah there's no way Klemmer is leaving the dogs said everybody

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bit Klemmers getting payed 1m now and Haas is streets ahead of him. I would be putting feelers out.
Haas just had his rookie year and is already basically the best Prop in the game. The Broncos signed him up with little to no NRL games under his belt. Hence the massive $ for a 18 year old.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah there's no way Klemmer is leaving the dogs said everybody
Klemmer's on 850k (overs) and we had to release players due to our salary cap problems. We had to get rid of our top players that other clubs wanted.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign the **** put the shit aside and it the bloke we have that lemon Foran on 1.2 to watch from the side lines god Forbid we sign a bloke who can score points
Coorey can go get fuked...we need a kill and Mitchell is the man....pay him a mill a year on a 6 year deal and be done with it....

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The noise out of the Roosters is that Latrell Mitchell is at very long odds to remain at the club.
I think Parramatta & Souths are favourites at this stage particularly with the latter having a war chest if the NRL rule in their favour re Burgess.
I’d prefer Latrell at the Bulldogs.
We have an even bigger war chest and fucking lol parra

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then don't sign him. You don't win comps by overpaying players. The Roosters aren't willing to give him a million a season because they know it's not how they continue to be great.
You don't win comps by having a whole team of average players either. Ask Bellamy

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell's shocker for Aust won't do him any favours. This is not a million dollar player.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the roosters are offering $650,000 and we offering $850,000 for a 5 year deal then thats an extra million over the course of that deal so theres still a decent chance we could get him at that. The worry is another club like souths or parra paying a million which would not suprise
And that’s what will probably happen....the eels or warriors will offer him 1.1 million over 10 years