News Anthony Mundine is in the middle of Latrell Mitchell contract talks with the Bulldogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all bullshit, until something is official or not we don’t have him. I guess if we do get him it will be Even more exciting, wait an see. End of !!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been involved this first half. Probably doesn’t do as much for the Rorters cos he doesn’t have to.

Just get him here and be done with it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It'll be exactly like I say regardless if you like it or not. It's what we're going to HAVE to do to get the player. Latrell is a MUST signing unless it's overs on overs. Latrell will get the 1m or very close to it, you'll see mate.
I
It'll be exactly like I say regardless if you like it or not. It's what we're going to HAVE to do to get the player. Latrell is a MUST signing unless it's overs on overs. Latrell will get the 1m or very close to it, you'll see mate.
hahahaha. How thick are you and you are calling me stupid. I’m not disputing that Latrell will get close to a mil. I am saying you sounding like a parrot 50 times a day that we have to pay 200-300k more per year for every player we sign is rubbish and just your uneducated opinion, not fact

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is just cruising tonight. I still dont think he is the right player for us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tomorrows papers will be interesting to see what rothfields and weezels sources are saying about this rumour

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell and Mundine can both fuck off we don’t want him he’s useless he won’t do much at our club just coming for money that’s all . I hope he never comes .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitchell ain’t worth a mil

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a reason why he got left out of origin by fittler. No heart

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tonga last 2 tries off Latrells mistakes

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tonga last 2 tries off Latrells mistakes
Hard to blame him for the second one. Just a good tackle under the ball. At least Latrell was taking a hit up - something he apparently doesn't do because he's lazy. You have two years to judge Latrell from, not one game.

A

Alexander the Great

Khoder Nasser did us dirty not choc
Is Mundine looking for some kind of redemption after he fucked us over with $onny?

Okay then, repay us muthafucka! Get Latrell here without us having to pay the world to do it and we might just forgive you.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And his brain dead too boot

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
That’s why the roosters are willing to let mitchell go doesn’t like the tough stuff likes the highlight reel plays not worth a million not even close

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats why he is not worth a million dollars. The guy is rocks and diamonds. Not a marquee player to build a club around .

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t pay over $700k for him! His second half of the season was average. After Freddie basically told him he was a ‘show pony’ and not a ‘team player’