News 6 MINS IN AND FOZ IS ALREADY INJURED

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m one of the biggest Foran supporters and have always loved the way he plays. But I think enough is enough. Contingency plan needs to start now and resign him 2021 as a halves coach not as a player.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I’m one of the biggest Foran supporters and have always loved the way he plays. But I think enough is enough. Contingency plan needs to start now and resign him 2021 as a halves coach not as a player.
I am too mate trust me but enough was enough 2 injuries ago. Either of 2 things will happen here, 1. Foran says I will be back etc etc blah blah OR 2. we try and medical retire him after all these flogs have done it and the NRL say NO!

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Community Liaison Officers are getting paid around $1M a year, just ask Souths...just saying...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the club is run by professionals they will immediately start looking at signing a healthy 5/8th to contest the premiership.... We can no longer rely on Foran being fit or it will be another wasted year with out a half..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If the club is run by professionals they will immediately start looking at signing a healthy 5/8th to contest the premiership.... We can no longer rely on Foran being fit or it will be another wasted year with out a half..
It seems hardly worth recruiting anyone unless we can rely on a functioning 5/8. Rock and a hard place with Foran.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It seems hardly worth recruiting anyone unless we can rely on a functioning 5/8. Rock and a hard place with Foran.
Foran needs to do the right thing and retire, take it out of the club's hands. He has wasted 1 mil or whatever it is every year he has been with us. I feel for the **** but for fuks sake his career is done and has been for years...he needs to admit this to himself. I will lose so much respect for him if he keeps on being selfish.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Foran needs to do the right thing and retire, take it out of the club's hands. He has wasted 1 mil or whatever it is every year he has been with us. I feel for the **** but for fuks sake his career is done and has been for years...he needs to admit this to himself. I will lose so much respect for him if he keeps on being selfish.
100%. His reputation will go south and a few new nicknames will be coming his way. I know players want to play for their country ..but his loyalty to his meal ticket club was compromised by playing (with his horrific injury record). We've paid him all that money and he's only played 40%? of games for the club.

So critical now that his legacy is not trashed.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I respect him as a player and acknowledge he has a right to represent NZ
But in saying that after all the injuries in recent times and missed games for our club feel this saga today was totally avoidable
Why couldn’t he retire himself from rep games and dedicate 100% to the helping the dogs
The very lucrative contract has not been justified by his services
It’s the last thing we needed moving forward into 2020

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I respect him as a player and acknowledge he has a right to represent NZ
But in saying that after all the injuries in recent times and missed games for our club feel this saga today was totally avoidable
Why couldn’t he retire himself from rep games and dedicate 100% to the helping the dogs
The very lucrative contract has not been justified by his services
It’s the last thing we needed moving forward into 2020
We are a struggling roster that's also heavily compounded by an ever changing halves combo. We can't get any consistency because of Foz. He needs a big tap on the shoulder.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New injury, medically retire him NOW!!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Andrew Johns just said if Foran needs a shoulder reconstruction he believes that will be the end of his career. Joey has a lot to learn...

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are a struggling roster that's also heavily compounded by an ever changing halves combo. We can't get any consistency because of Foz. He needs a big tap on the shoulder.
The tap on the shoulder caused the problem in the first place!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having this happen now is a blessing in disguise it would be a lot worse if he did it in the early rounds and missed the season. We have time to sort a replacement and they get a full off season of training in sorting out combos. Let’s just wait and see the extent of the injury first but with Foran they never seem to be minor.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BREAKING:

I went to the kiwis training run yesterday in Auckland and honestly Foran looked like he was being kept on ice. He wasn’t moving too fast and was doing light drills as opposed to full contact training.

He doesn’t appear to be injured so not sure what the go was.

Honestly if a guy is that injury prone he should have considered international retirement and focus on club footy considering how much we have invested in him.

This kiwis game could effectively decide our season if Foran gets injured.
I posted this in the other thread from last week.

Looks like I was on the money again.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah if it's a reco he should just retire it's not like he needs the money his dad is a multi millionaire runs a chain of department stores in NZ

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree with you,
What about the impact it has on our preseason in regards to combinations and structures in general
The entire situation is just disappointing from a fan point of view
Should not and didn’t need to play this nothing game