Injury-free Kieran Foran primed for return to New Zealand side to take on Great Britain

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy shitballs we are in trouble next year.. He should have never played in the off season. He only played 14 games for us this year. FFS!

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Scratched...Foz just dislocated his shoulder making a normal tackle.
It wasnt even a normal tackle it was soft as and his body cant even handle that. My grandma would ran back to the line of defense after that tackle

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a load of shit was hoping he would get through the game but fuck me he didn’t last 5min... whoever said he was fit has no idea wtf they are talking about

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh sad to say time to retire bud

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened ? How bad it look ?
GB player was tackled but still making metres, foran went low to wrap up his legs pretty softly and came out with a dislocated shoulder

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened ? How bad it look ?
Not good he was in a great deal of pain they said shoulder dislocation on the coverage. I’m not sure if it’s the same shoulder he had major trouble with at Parra.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tackle was completed on an aging Graham...no need for it ...but we all know its just a matter of time before he is injured again. Dumb decision by Dib/Des/Castle reinforced yet again. Highest paid player and plays the least games. Fed up.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the board wants to stick around and not piss off the people who vote them in. They need to medically retire him some how and pay out his contract. Wether he agrees to it or not it’s just not fair to the side

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s the same shoulder he dislocated in 2016 and needed a full reconstruction....

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the board wants to stick around and not piss off the people who vote them in. They need to medically retire him some how and pay out his contract. Wether he agrees to it or not it’s just not fair to the side
its not that easy. a dislocated shoulder is not going to be enough to medically retire him as it can be fixed. He would have to have an injury that is constant and debilitating for them to successfully have him medically retired. Foran's problem is that his body is prone to numerous injuries not just one major one so that would be hard to argue to the NRL. And look on the his side of things, i wouldn't walk away from $1 million a year. He's entitled to be paid and the problem here lies with the people who signed him in the first place

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should chase Jackson Hastings!
He just signed with Wigan and they have a £200k release on him that goes on the cap and besides that ESL can give you a false sense of how good a player is going if they aren’t a forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
its not that easy. a dislocated shoulder is not going to be enough to medically retire him as it can be fixed. He would have to have an injury that is constant and debilitating for them to successfully have him medically retired. Foran's problem is that his body is prone to numerous injuries not just one major one so that would be hard to argue to the NRL. And look on the his side of things, i wouldn't walk away from $1 million a year. He's entitled to be paid and the problem here lies with the people who signed him in the first place
If Foran wanted to retire, I don't doubt we could find something to force a medical retirement. This is a bloke that has come out publicly and said he struggles to sit in the car for too long and also struggles to get out of bed.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It all depends on how much damage the dislocation caused if it’s tore the rotator cuff you could possibly get a retirement out of it. There’s no point speculating this early anyway I guess.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He just signed with Wigan and they have a £200k release on him that goes on the cap and besides that ESL can give you a false sense of how good a player is going if they aren’t a forward.
Re-sign and Promote Wakeham . Averillo on his way up the ranks too, plus we have Cogger and Lewis. No need to sign an expensive half