News Bulldogs to kick off $3 million spending blitz with retention of key trio

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha next minute members get a email “Elliot commits for 10 years on the same deal as Latrell”
Dogs miss out on latrell but get long term commitment from Elliot.

Not sure why we are wasting cap space on Elliot and Lewis. Handy players. But you don’t commit your cap before you even know who your super star signing are.

Its almost like going to salt bae’s restaurant to have his $3500 steak and stopping at Maccas on the way.

Save your money and appetite for the main course before wasting it on empty calories.

Banned
Reaction score
btw, you have a dig at young Wakeham (mind you for having Polynesian blood in him) and his running, kicking and passing game shits all over Lewis & Coggers games combined
Guessing you're replying to horse (as I can't see a quote and there's a missing post).
Seriously not worth bothering to do so though.
Guy is a sad attention seeking troll, the type that will turn heaven and earth into hell, just to be right!
Best thing I did here was to block him xD

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
btw, you have a dig at young Wakeham (mind you for having Polynesian blood in him) and his running, kicking and passing game shits all over Lewis & Coggers games combined
Had nothing to do with Polynesian blood, had everything to do with his ability. Please don’t go playing the race card.

And I’d be willing to bet money with you that both play more games of first grade across their careers than Wakeham. Slide into my DMs and we’ll make ourselves a gentleman’s agreement.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Guessing you're replying to horse (as I can't see a quote and there's a missing post).
Seriously not worth bothering to do so though.
Guy is a sad attention seeking troll, the type that will turn heaven and earth into hell, just to be right!
Best thing I did here was to block him xD
Pissweak.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Had nothing to do with Polynesian blood, had everything to do with his ability. Please don’t go playing the race card.

And I’d be willing to bet money with you that both play more games of first grade across their careers than Wakeham. Slide into my DMs and we’ll make ourselves a gentleman’s agreement.
Dick pics?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kid does have a few attributes - he has ticker, a never die attitude and good 1-1 defense, but imo, he has no attributes whatsoever to play in the spine.

I think there is a position for him in the team, but not in the spine
His got something in attack but hasnt perfected it yet. He cant be relied upon but he adds plenty to the team. He'll be tough to let go but if he can't take his opportunity then one can't be to disappointed if his taped on the shoulder.
His kicking game is terrific for the opposition back 3. He guides those kicks straight down the esophagus
Would rather Lewis's unguided midfield bombs anyday after years of Hodkinson, Reynolds, Foran, Coggar and co's chip bombs..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Lewis learnt how to set up a try or repeat sets on the 5th tackle yet. His mid field bombs are pathetic. I’ve seen guys in the local pub league with a six pack unde their belt and 5 cones off the top before kick off with better options then that fabio muppet

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can recall maybe half a dozen times Lewis through an inside ball to Tolman in the attacking zone. I feel that was mostly Tolman’s influence but in what world was that going to do anything?

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Happy with the deals for those 3.. hopefully can re sign Jackson and Elliot (on the cheap) have been harsh on the bloke before but I agree that he is a good clubman and has plenty of potential.
Latrell would be a great xfactor, the price would be huge though. Not worth it IMO. Would have paid it for Teddy or Turbo but not Trell

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His got something in attack but hasnt perfected it yet. He cant be relied upon but he adds plenty to the team. He'll be tough to let go but if he can't take his opportunity then one can't be to disappointed if his taped on the shoulder.

Would rather Lewis's unguided midfield bombs anyday after years of Hodkinson, Reynolds, Foran, Coggar and co's chip bombs..
They all have below par kicking games

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You filthy minded little wimp.

Not the first to go absent when I’ve tabled a bet on this forum
Gimmie ur bsb and acc no

For the reference i.d ill leave it as horse shit

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You filthy minded little wimp.

Not the first to go absent when I’ve tabled a bet on this forum
Bahahahahahahah what kind of a bet is this ? You have to wait for players to finish there career in the NRL, this could take some time.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah what kind of a bet is this ? You have to wait for players to finish there career in the NRL, this could take some time.
Just a friendly wager.

If he doesn’t accept then I’ll hit you up to help organise a street fight to settle it