doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome news we are certainly on the way up

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say the board have done a great job in making some tough decisions and freeing up money to fast track our ability to get back into the market. If we can nab Latrell or another good player then that’s a great outcome considering where we were last year

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The board seems very active an it’s looking good. Happy to see how it progresses, maybe We get a big name an go from there. Seems latrell is likely, but will soon see..!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on.... his form has been up and down, but he’s been playing in an inconsistent and largely inexperienced side.

He has already shown that at his best he can play some very good footy and is well regarded by experts from both in and outside of the club.

He’ll be here for some time and will become a very solid player for us.
I think he needs to really step up next year though. He has been in fg long enough that he now needs to show his worth. But I think he will. Especially if the rest of the team can start how they finished this year.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot is an absolute favourite amongst the playing group. He is the clown, the joker and the energy of the team. You need players like him to motivate the boys and make them enjoy turning up to training. I bumped into him not long ago at Bondi and he was quite approachable. I don't mind elliott just based on what he stands for and he is not as bad a player as what most on here think he is.
ok he can be the club mascot....

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
your mother put coolant in your bottle when you were a baby im sure of it...… go back to defending the roosters salary cap, that was more believable than this dribble
ok he can be the club mascot....

Bag him all you want you still wouldn't take a hit up at him, every club needs blokes like Elliot hes a hard worker and always puts in 100% sure he makes a few errors but generally there caused by him overtrying and trying to create something in attack which our halves struggle to do at times.
Add that and the fact hes a champion bloke off the field and you have yourself the ultimate clubmen.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tipping Elliott for a big 2020.

Great clubman who’s biggest issue on field is probably trying a bit too hard. Still only 25 his best is yet to come.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis is a worse kicker than frawley the dogs just wanna sell his haircut

Banned
Reaction score
Bag him all you want you still wouldn't take a hit up at him, every club needs blokes like Elliot hes a hard worker and always puts in 100% sure he makes a few errors but generally there caused by him overtrying and trying to create something in attack which our halves struggle to do at times.
Add that and the fact hes a champion bloke off the field and you have yourself the ultimate clubmen.
Can I be the martyr and take said hit-up, and when seriously injured, the media castrate him, so his position is untenable at the club?

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Out of the current mob, my priority re-signings at this stage would only be Jackson & DWZ.

With Nov 1 now open, its a free for all.

Great to see that Foran will not be re-signed (Thank fuck for Anderson, Hughes & Dunn)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He gets a free ride, bloke played like absolute shit at times this season yet others got dropped at the first sign of mistakes. He shouldn't be guaranteed a spot in the 17 and his wage should reflect that.
I agree though he did add plenty towards the back end of the season.. The spots his to lose for me and his contract should be that of a benchie.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only solid attribute in Lewis' game is his 1-1 tackling and that is it, unfortunately
When his adlib footy comes off it's good footy.. this season is make or break for the kid at the club though in my opinion.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The only solid attribute in Lewis' game is his 1-1 tackling and that is it, unfortunately
The value of his kicking game is obviously underrated to the many untrained rugby league eyes on this forum.

He kicks truly and accurately early in the set. Biggest attribute is his ability to launch a long bomb 40m+ with plenty of hang time. Worked wonders for our field position

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When his adlib footy comes off it's good footy.. this season is make or break for the kid at the club though in my opinion.
Kid does have a few attributes - he has ticker, a never die attitude and good 1-1 defense, but imo, he has no attributes whatsoever to play in the spine.

I think there is a position for him in the team, but not in the spine

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The value of his kicking game is obviously underrated to the many untrained rugby league eyes on this forum.

He kicks truly and accurately early in the set. Biggest attribute is his ability to launch a long bomb 40m+ with plenty of hang time. Worked wonders for our field position
His kicking game is terrific for the opposition back 3. He guides those kicks straight down the esophagus

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

btw, you have a dig at young Wakeham (mind you for having Polynesian blood in him) and his running, kicking and passing game shits all over Lewis & Coggers games combined