Radical left and their bullshit

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
IF anyone wants a good example for why ideologies are not very useful, they should look at this thread and see people from both sides of the spectrum blindly sticking to their ideology and trying to win an argument instead of seeking common ground and solutions.

Give up your ideologies and free yourself to thinking as an individual.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF anyone wants a good example for why ideologies are not very useful, they should look at this thread and see people from both sides of the spectrum blindly sticking to their ideology and trying to win an argument instead of seeking common ground and solutions.

Thinking like an individual is what has landed the world in this place. Individually anyone can justify anything as right or wrong. Individually getting your dick mutilated into a vagina is normal and ok. I’m personally fine being a “blind” follower to the church of Christ. What’s that saying? Stand for something or fall for anything?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
that’s true. I guess people with higher iq levels would support a women producing a green new deal that’s asking for more money than America has ever had in its economical history lol. Let’s destroy everything and rebuild it in 5 years. Where do we get the money?........ crickets.... wait rich white people yayyyyy
Also brave smart women, we should really question if we should have kids...
Again also smart women, I’m having a mental breakdown and anxiety coz I can’t have kids coz they will die.
You really don't like women....that's pretty gay :P

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You really don't like women, do you....that's pretty gay :P
My gf is starting to say the same thing tbh. But that’s more to do with me doing blow job in air gestures with my hands lol, that’s another story though. Anywaysssssss

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking like an individual is what has landed the world in this place. Individually anyone can justify anything as right or wrong. Individually getting your dick mutilated into a vagina is normal and ok. I’m personally fine being a “blind” follower to the church of Christ. What’s that saying? Stand for something or fall for anything?
Personally I think that's a slight misread. I assume you're talking about many people on the left believe there are no facts or science or tradition, there is just social justice based on your skin colour or gender/sexuality etc.

These people aren't individuals - they are probably the biggest Ideologues in the world.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My gf is starting to say the same thing tbh. But that’s more to do with me doing blow job in air gestures with my hands lol, that’s another story though. Anywaysssssss
I worked it out a while ago.

Straight men hate women,love pussy.
Gay men love women,hate pussy.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I think that's a slight misread. I assume you're talking about many people on the left believe there are no facts or science or tradition, there is just social justice based on your skin colour or gender/sexuality etc.

These people aren't individuals - they are probably the biggest Ideologues in the world.
There's a name for this type of political philosophy but it's escaping my brain right now

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"I don't believe climate scientists because they're making up shit. Don't ask me for proof just believe it!"

@JayBee there you go, Knock yourself out calling me a hypocrite

Take a look at the thorough intellectual debate by the other one

This is why I don't play nice with these two idiots

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Good ol Wikipedia. Are these “reported” facts?
if you can show me instances where the catholic church itself has turned in one of its pedophiles or were important factors in catching them then it would stop me having the belief that's its a huge pedophile country club

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"I don't believe climate scientists because they're making up shit. Don't ask me for proof just believe it!"

@JayBee there you go, Knock yourself out calling me a hypocrite

Take a look at the thorough intellectual debate by the other one

This is why I don't play nice with these two idiots
It's not a productive thing to run around calling people idiots because they disagree with you.

I challenge myself regularly to find at least one issue or argument that would typically be on the left side of politics and attempt to at the very least understand it and how it could be productive if implemented correctly.

You should give it a go.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's not a productive thing to run around calling people idiots because they disagree with you.

I challenge myself regularly to find at least one issue or argument that would typically be on the left side of politics and attempt to at the very least understand it and how it could be productive if implemented correctly.

You should give it a go.
why do you assume that people call people idiots just because they disagree, maybe they are idiots

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You should give it a go.
Yeh ok whatever

You're a regular hypocrite. I've seen you accuse others or myself of the exact thing you do and which you initiate in thread, such as the ideologue comment.

You've also regularly conceded points but then a while after completely ignored the concession and gone back to your original stance and repeated the unsubstantiated garbage from the likes of alan Jones or Andrew bolt or whatever other Murdoch media you get your information from. If you want I can regularly point out when you do this in future?

And think from the other side??? Hahahaha yeh sure you do mate. Keep dreaming. If you actually had there should be at least a miniscule amount of empathy for people who are involved in suffering situations e.g. asylum seekers locked up in absolute inhumane conditions and completely inhumanely separated from their kids (WITH THE U.S ADMITTING THAT THEY COULDNT RECONNECT KIDS WITH THEIR PARENTS) but keep on telling me to look at the other sides perspective

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

What kind of solution would you suggest in regards to the unethical detention of asylum seekers and illegal separation of children from their families? Do you expect us to agree asylum seekers should be tortured around the clock Monday to Friday and maybe they can implement a day release program on weekends? I’m all for trying to find common ground where possible, but some principles should not be compromised.

Many of us are just as willing to try and look at issues from the other side of the ideological fence as you.... the vast majority of the views you express in here (if not all of them) are rooted in conservative ideology, so should you really be acting superior to those whose views typically align with liberal ideology when it comes to claims of free thinking?

I’m willing to have a discussion about any issue and will listen to other viewpoints without guaranteeing I will agree with them. What makes you think you are more of a free thinker than those of us who lean left?

I think you should drop the pretence. You’re not really convincing anyone apart from your fellow right wing ideologues :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

True.... we all enjoy avocado on toast, all take our coffee with almond milk, all use non gendered pronouns and all take all of our views directly from the SJW user’s manual. Come join the hive!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What kind of solution would you suggest in regards to the unethical detention of asylum seekers and illegal separation of children from their families? Do you expect us to agree asylum seekers should be tortured around the clock Monday to Friday and maybe they can implement a day release program on weekends? I’m all for trying to find common ground where possible, but some principles should not be compromised.

Many of us are just as willing to try and look at issues from the other side of the ideological fence as you.... the vast majority of the views you express in here (if not all of them) are rooted in conservative ideology, so should you really be acting superior to those whose views typically align with liberal ideology when it comes to claims of free thinking?

I’m willing to have a discussion about any issue and will listen to other viewpoints without guaranteeing I will agree with them. What makes you think you are more of a free thinker than those of us who lean left?

I think you should drop the pretence. You’re not really convincing anyone apart from your fellow right wing ideologues :p
I don't consider the other side? I mean how else would I fucking know that word for word he regurgitated the shit that comes out of bolts mouth or Jones mouth or any of the other cronies on Murdoch media

If there's another hot topic @utility half Do me a favour and put yourself through the painstaking shit of listening to Murdoch media's take on it and this guy Dawgfather will regurgitate it WORD FOR WORD. I fucking guarantee it.

Ssm, folau, George Pell, climate change it was all word for word unquestioning worship of Murdoch media

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't consider the other side? I mean how else would I fucking know that word for word he regurgitated the shit that comes out of bolts mouth or Jones mouth or any of the other cronies on Murdoch media

If there's another hot topic @utility half Do me a favour and put yourself through the painstaking shit of listening to Murdoch media's take on it and this guy Dawgfather will regurgitate it WORD FOR WORD. I fucking guarantee it.

Ssm, folau, George Pell, climate change it was all word for word unquestioning worship of Murdoch media
Yesh, I get where you’re coming from mate. I read a lot of conservative media.... not to mention social media comments of right leaning folk and hard right fanatics on social media.... probably more do than the comments of lefties whose viewpoints I can more easily identify with. I know none of DawgFather’s ideas are exactly splitting the atom.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesh, I get where you’re coming from mate. I read a lot of conservative media.... not to mention social media comments of right leaning folk and hard right fanatics on social media.... probably more do than the comments of lefties whose viewpoints I can more easily identify with. I know none of DawgFather’s ideas are exactly splitting the atom.
Look people hold the same opinions, I'm not aiming at that. I literally mean he regurgitates the shit word for word from Murdoch media

LITERALLY!!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look people hold the same opinions, I'm not aiming at that. I literally mean he regurgitates the shit word for word from Murdoch media

LITERALLY!!!!
Well, give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he actually is Alan Jones or Andrew Bolt.