Radical left and their bullshit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're still wasting your time?

Mate they're hypocrites and dimwits who don't understand words nor legal concepts and liars who make up shit. Don't waste your time.
I'd say deliberately obtuse more so than dim witted in most cases, but I do understand your sense of frustration and yes, arguing is probably a waste of my time.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say deliberately obtuse more so than dim witted in most cases, but I do understand your sense of frustration and yes, arguing is probably a waste of my time.
6 of deliberately obtuse and half a dozen of dimwitted

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I'll have those discussions in a respectful manner jaybee, where I draw the line is individuals who continuously come out with unsubstantiated bigotry, plain old bigotry. I have no desire to be respectful to, what I call, shit humans. If they couldn't give a stuff about other people's sufferings and continually lie about those suffering people, why the hell should I be respectful to them

I accept you're not regularly involved in these discussion and hence not privy to the regular ongoings in the lounge, there's also probably hypocrisies of my own that if you were a regular reader you could point out. But my above comments relate to certain shit bags who continually display bigotry and propagate lies, even after other posters (like hacky and utility) have shown them to be lies
I may have pointed out a single (arguable) point of hypocrisy, but tbh - I don't see much point in engaging in such discussions with people where the keyboard warrior effect could come in.

I am all for discussion, and civil discourse, but I honestly do not think a football forum is a place for it. I honestly think it is has grown old really quickly, considering the tit-for-tat discussions that happen. If both sides are just stating opinions, ideas, or facts - the other side can do the same just as quickly, discourse becomes toxic, and on we go again for the next round. It's a lot like social media at the moment - identity politics is having its way, and if people don't agree, they attack one another... when they know nothing about them. PS - this is not directly aimed at you, this is just something I have noticed with all my research into right and reason, and is conducive of a toxic environment.

I would be absolutely shocked if anyone on this forums' opinion has changed with the plethora of discussions that have occurred on the topic of the current political spectrum.

Know this though bud. We may disagree on a lot... but what drew us to this forum wasn't the political talk, but the love for our team. I see you as a Bulldogs supporter first. So what I am trying to say here - we can disagree here on a plethora of topic points, but if you shitcan my worthy opinions on footy, ill fight you, c.unt :tonguewink:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So why is no one talking about Islamic state leader being destroyed? Well technically he killed himself and his children because he’s a brave man awaiting paradise. But well done to trump is in order I believe. Was handled much more delicately and secretly. Everyone thought trump was done lol. Little did cnn know.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I may have pointed out a single (arguable) point of hypocrisy, but tbh - I don't see much point in engaging in such discussions with people where the keyboard warrior effect could come in.

I am all for discussion, and civil discourse, but I honestly do not think a football forum is a place for it. I honestly think it is has grown old really quickly, considering the tit-for-tat discussions that happen. If both sides are just stating opinions, ideas, or facts - the other side can do the same just as quickly, discourse becomes toxic, and on we go again for the next round. It's a lot like social media at the moment - identity politics is having its way, and if people don't agree, they attack one another... when they know nothing about them. PS - this is not directly aimed at you, this is just something I have noticed with all my research into right and reason, and is conducive of a toxic environment.

I would be absolutely shocked if anyone on this forums' opinion has changed with the plethora of discussions that have occurred on the topic of the current political spectrum.

Know this though bud. We may disagree on a lot... but what drew us to this forum wasn't the political talk, but the love for our team. I see you as a Bulldogs supporter first. So what I am trying to say here - we can disagree here on a plethora of topic points, but if you shitcan my worthy opinions on footy, ill fight you, c.unt :tonguewink:
so why didn't you intervene and produce this speech directed to the other side?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are literally a meme from South Park lol (pc principal).
I mean hypocrisy is tricky. On one hand you could say gay marriage is right and good and everyone should be tolerant, but then show intolerance to people who merely disagree that it’s right and good. You could preach tolerance of beliefs until that belief doesn’t line up with your own and then in turn show intolerance. You could say the right is racist to blacks yet the left will denounce famous blacks like Kanye as mentally ill negro because he doesn’t have a leftist agenda. We cancel people like James hart for making jokes about gaysies but the left act all suddenly edgy when Christian figureheads are made fun of and tell us that we are triggered yet they don’t realise it’s about principal. You don’t get to have double standards. In the great words of Eric cart man. You can’t have your cake and eat it to which is why the left is falling apart. They’re devouring themselves for the word to see lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Because the other side isn’t yoga gays
yes they are, you even worship a bunch of gay guys and probably donate money to them which they use for hush money and legal fees so they can continue to be gay pedophiles

also who do you think made sure breasts were banned on tv and media? conservatives tbh, very gay activity

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes they are, you even worship a bunch of gay guys and probably donate money to them which they use for hush money and legal fees so they can continue to be gay pedophiles

also who do you think made sure breasts were banned on tv and media? conservatives tbh, very gay activity
Well I mean is breasts being shown on tv the only way you get to see em? If so I do feel for you. If not which tv shows banned them? I mean majority of them have gay orgy scenes is that not enough for you? Plenty of poo on sticks to go around

Ohhhh like the pedophiles watching an under age boy dance like a girl and seductively throwing money at him like he a stripper? Those gay pedos?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are literally a meme from South Park lol (pc principal).
I mean hypocrisy is tricky. On one hand you could say gay marriage is right and good and everyone should be tolerant, but then show intolerance to people who merely disagree that it’s right and good. You could preach tolerance of beliefs until that belief doesn’t line up with your own and then in turn show intolerance. You could say the right is racist to blacks yet the left will denounce famous blacks like Kanye as mentally ill negro because he doesn’t have a leftist agenda. We cancel people like James hart for making jokes about gaysies but the left act all suddenly edgy when Christian figureheads are made fun of and tell us that we are triggered yet they don’t realise it’s about principal. You don’t get to have double standards. In the great words of Eric cart man. You can’t have your cake and eat it to which is why the left is falling apart. They’re devouring themselves for the word to see lol.
Kanye west and trump are just actors trying to put together an image so that people talk about them, they know that people like you have less brain development so they take advantage of the situation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well I mean is breasts being shown on tv the only way you get to see em? If so I do feel for you. If not which tv shows banned them? I mean majority of them have gay orgy scenes is that not enough for you? Plenty of poo on sticks to go around

Ohhhh like the pedophiles watching an under age boy dance like a girl and seductively throwing money at him like he a stripper? Those gay pedos?
no I meant the catholic church pedophiles who you love and support

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kanye west and trump are just actors trying to put together an image so that people talk about them, they know that people like you have less brain development so they take advantage of the situation
that’s true. I guess people with higher iq levels would support a women producing a green new deal that’s asking for more money than America has ever had in its economical history lol. Let’s destroy everything and rebuild it in 5 years. Where do we get the money?........ crickets.... wait rich white people yayyyyy
Also brave smart women, we should really question if we should have kids...
Again also smart women, I’m having a mental breakdown and anxiety coz I can’t have kids coz they will die.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that’s true. I guess people with higher iq levels would support a women producing a green new deal that’s asking for more money than America has ever had in its economical history lol. Let’s destroy everything and rebuild it in 5 years. Where do we get the money?........ crickets.... wait rich white people yayyyyy
Also brave smart women, we should really question if we should have kids...
Again also smart women, I’m having a mental breakdown and anxiety coz I can’t have kids coz they will die.
Im worried about you

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no I meant the catholic church pedophiles who you love and support
That’s a big statement there buddy. I do love the Catholic Church. They do a lot more for the world than you and the left put together. Have a look at some facts on how much they spend every year on helping out. Then show me what you do for the poor here and abroad. I mean the priests that have been accused and then actually found guilty (minority found guilty) are actually gay, so you should support them tbh.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That’s a big statement there buddy. I do love the Catholic Church. They do a lot more for the world than you and the left put together. Have a look at some facts on how much they spend every year on helping out. Then show me what you do for the poor here and abroad. I mean the priests that have been accused and then actually found guilty (minority found guilty) are actually gay, so you should support them tbh.
you and the rest of the catholic church should hate them, but all the reports that ive seen have them being hidden away and protected all the way to the top while official hush money is paid out to the victims, why is that happening?

only when the priest is found guilty do they act disgusted lol, its self loathing gay pedophiles that used religion as a shield

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can leg press 520kg don’t worry about me. Proper range of motion and 6 reps.
I can beat you in leg pressing though, I don't know how much I can leg press because ive always done the maximum

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you and the rest of the catholic church should hate them, but all the reports that ive seen have them being hidden away and protected all the way to the top while official hush money is paid out to the victims, why is that happening?

only when the priest is found guilty do they act disgusted lol, its self loathing gay pedophiles that used religion as a shield
I’ll actually agree with your last statement. where are you getting your facts from about the hush money? Sydney morning herald?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can beat you in leg pressing though, I don't know how much I can leg press because ive always done the maximum
You’ll beat me in squats coz I can’t do them anymore due to bulging disc. That sounds gay bulging disc