TripleM Hooper Say's Latrell Still Bulldogs Man

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Russell Crowe throws a phone at him then
So that's why he lefts souffs (that and rusty forced every player to listen to his shitty band 24/7 and nearly made him suicidal with his horrendous singing)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So that's why he lefts souffs (that and rusty forced every player to listen to his shitty band 24/7 and nearly made him suicidal with his horrendous singing)
Haha it was a hotel receptionist who he threw the phone at but Keary had a sook after Rusty was mean to him at his farm and hurt his feelings

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just got told by a girl I knows who’s very close to a few of the roosters players that Latrell is a done deal to the dogs. Stay tuned.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got told by a girl I knows who’s very close to a few of the roosters players that Latrell is a done deal to the dogs. Stay tuned.
Tnis is Awkward the guys on the scaffold at my crotch level just said a mysterious substance is at the front of my crotch area I jizzed upon reading this that we signed the big dog for 2021

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon this is why he was dropped after SOO 1... Politis was punishing him via fittler. Cost him 60k in match payments.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what we gunna do when we miss out on latrell, turbo bros, Bj , arrow, luke Thompson, walmsley, radradra , sbw.,fafita......

Already missed ramien, api, and the coach Holbrook.

Total meltdown and also no major sponsor

I can see we will be dumb enough to sign likes of Josh Dugan, Nathan peats , Russell packer ....

Next year?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So what we gunna do when we miss out on latrell, turbo bros, Bj , arrow, luke Thompson, walmsley, radradra , sbw.,fafita......

I can see we will be dumb enough to sign likes of Josh Dugan, Nathan peats , Russell packer ....
If we miss out on all of those players while offering overs we're finished. I doubt no one would come for the extra money tho (actually I'm certain).

We didn't offer overs on Ramien and Koroisau. Hench why they're not here.

The coach no idea. He's committed suicide tho if he picked the Titans over us.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

I think we are a very good chance of that happening tbh. If that does happen it's just going to take longer to be in a position for those sort of players to be attracted to our club again. Look at clubs like Canberra, Newie etc, no-one would touch those clubs....especially Canberra. The raiders had almost 2 decades of players not wanting anything to do with them and any good ones that came through left them. We will just have to ask for more out of mediocre players and try and hit well above our weight and become respectable and hard again. Eventually someone will sign and that will attract another and so on. Atleast that's what I hope if it turns to shite with a 8 mil war chest.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon this is why he was dropped after SOO 1... Politis was punishing him via fittler. Cost him 60k in match payments.
I said the same thing when he got dropped
Amazing the influence and connections the Greek Godfather has :fearscream:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%
I could also see Fittler saying to Latrell if he signs elsewhere he’ll miss out in the $90k rep bonus for origin

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Expect the kennel to look like the Gaza strip mixed with downtown Afghanistan.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why don’t dogs go for Folau? Clubless and a class athlete. And at the top of his game. Spending too much time chasing the unattainable in Fifita and the turbos.

I’d be looking at Folau, tuivasa etc.

Banned
Reaction score
Fucktards @ NRLol have stated they will not register him iirc.